Part 2

"Ethan!" "Hurry up" yelled his mother.
Ethan was a 15 year old boy, with a little sister named Rebecca, who is 10 years old.
Right now I have to go to school. For a 15 year old... I find myself the popular baddy in the school. Dating has never been a huge thing for me, but so many people have a crush on me.

Everyday I get complimented by a girl or more than one girl, and told off by a teacher, or more than one.
Plus, I get low grades for some subjects...
I mean... it's not my fault I'm better at Sport and Science than Math and Art, as well as all the other subjects. (I find myself good at music though, somehow)

Time-lapse of how my day went:
Got complimented, told off, got complimented, told off, someone flirted with me and so on.
I planned to explore the abandoned Amusement park tonight with my little sis Rebecca. (Her name may sound sweet but her attitude is not)
Torches and a way to get in without getting caught, plus doing that to get back home... done it before I can do it again.

If your wondering the Amusement park went out of business like a gazillion years ago Bec it was so fucking crappy. Plus, it was overpriced and you could only afford to go if your a millionaire.... Complete highway robbery.

"Simple as that" I said to Rebecca after explaining what we were gonna do tonight. Rebecca always had a cheeky grin with long straight blonde hair, she never wore makeup or dresses, only ever sneakers, jeans and a oversized shirt.
I was no different. I wore sneakers, jeans or baggy pants with a T-shirt which I tuck into my baggy pants every time I wear them.
People also describe my smile as a true baddy smile, I've also got blonde hair with the most perfect curtain fringe.

How can you not be attracted to that. (Okay, now I understand why so many people have a crush on me)