Part 3

I created down the stairs with my sister, to the front door of my house.
We had our torches in hand as we were just going to climb the rusty, broken down fence into the amusement park, that was only 400-600m away.
It's pretty easy to get to.
Not getting caught can be easy as well.

We can't get caught Bec if you go in there then it's trespassing and the fine that you get for trespassing into a 'dangerous' place like that is somewhere between 500-1000 dollars.

Rebecca and I reached the rusty fence which circled around the whole park. We climbed over it easily as it was already half fallen down.

"Where should we go first this time" Rebecca asked looking at me, as if for once she was letting me decide and not running off as the annoying little shit does sometimes.

Before I could say anything there was a gentle noise which came from the bushes, as if something was moving behind it.

"Did you hear that?" Rebecca asked. "Oooh, what is it?" She added. The noise came again but even tougher and Rebecca jumped a little.
"What?" "You scared?" I teased her.
The noise kept getting closer and closer, and louder and louder.

Both of us shone our bright torches light to the direction of the bush and stood our ground.
Out of nowhere, someone leaped out of bush and tackled me to the ground.

Shunning my bright torch light into the eyes of the mysterious person was the only way to make them get off me.
As I got up.... I saw the person of my dreams...

Her eyes were as blue as the sea, her long and straight brunette hair was dirty and in a messy bun, her clothes were ripped and dirty and she was covered in bruises, dried up blood and ripped bits of clothing on fresh wounds.
She may may have been dirty and covered in dried blood, but that made her kind of hotter.
It showed she was strong, fierce and a survivalist.

"Who are you?" She demanded.
Even her voice sounded sweet yet powerful.
"I'm Ethan and this is Rebecca" I replied. "Who are you dirty girl?" I asked.
She glared at me with her blue eyes and said, "I'm Olivia and my little brother Leo should be around here somewhere" Olivia replied.
The names suddenly reminded me of a story.

"Your the girl who escaped being killed by a monster, aren't you?" Olivia looked down when I said that and paused for a few seconds.
She looked up again and glared onto my eyes and said "How do you know about me?"

Leo showed up a minute after that. I told them the whole story.
"I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to come up with a dumb as fuck story about it" Olivia said rolling her eyes.
"How old were you two when you escaped?" Rebecca asked.
"I was 10 and Leo was 8" Olivia replied. "We've been living here for almost 4 years now" Leo added.
"Wait.... So your... 14 years old and Leo is... 12 years old now?" Rebecca guessed. "Yes, that's about right" Leo agreed.
"I'm 10 and Ethan is 15 years old" Rebecca said.

Olivia then changed the subject and went back to their escape 4 years ago.
"The murder of our parents happened in house number 19, you know which one that is?" Olivia looked at both of us waiting for an answer.
"Duh, we live next door to number 19" Rebecca took a few seconds to realise we live next door to a monster.
Rebecca eventually realised this and was like "oh... well that's unfortunate"
Yeah ya think!?

I rolled my eyes and looked at Olivia... sorry I can't get over how fucking hot she is. Don't judge.
I managed to get my words out without an issue.
"Why don't you come home with us and stay for a while and figure it out from there" I offered.
Olivia thought about it for a while. Looking between me and Rebecca deciding if it was worth going. She turned her attention to Leo and said "What do you think?"
Leo shrugged and replied with "I mean... it's better then nothing... why not?"
Olivia turned back to face me. "Fine, we except your offer" she said.

We all stood up and made our way to the rusty fence.
When Olivia and Leo watched as we left the amusement park, a feeling of uncertainty and anxiety hit. Olivia stopped to look back at the place where she felt safe for the past 3 years. Leo and Rebecca kept walking along, chatting.

I turned to walk back and stand beside Olivia.
"I know it's probably a little scary to come out of a place you thought you were safe for all these years just to come back to the house you dread" I started speaking. "I'm sure it will all be over soon and you won't have to live in fear anymore" I added. She turned back to me. It looked like she was about to cry.

She looked at me in the eyes for a few seconds. It made me want to fucking kiss her, god help me!
She died her eyes and said "easy for you to say... and it looks like the 'bad boy' as a soft spot for me... don't try to hide it" she grinned.
I rolled my eyes. "Well then... it is really that obvious?" I teased.
" yes, yes it is" she replied.

We walked back to my house in the dark with only a torch to guide our way along the road.
It was all silent and when we reached the front of the house, Leo and Rebecca were waiting impatiently for us.
"What took you so long?" She complained.
"Hush your mouth for now sister" I replied patting her on the head.
I felt Olivia smile a little at that.
Which made me smile.