Part 5

Tonight we were going to explore the sketchy ass house next door. (Stupid idea.... Yes)
It may bring back horrible memories for Olivia and Leo Bec well... they remember the whole thing as if it happened yesterday. Plus, we have no idea what we may be dealing with. (And if we get out alive)
It's only a look and explore about what we are dealing with though and what to expect. Nothing major right now.

"When we're inside, no noise whatsoever and stay away from the basement" Leo warned us. "We think that whatever killed our parents hides in the basement, and possibly blind or something" Olivia added.
"Why would you think that?" Rebecca asked.
"When I was poking my head around the side of the door, the thing looked right at me, face to face, but didn't start coming after me until I screamed" Olivia explained.
"So it uses its other senses to kill?" I guessed.
"Literally why we have to stay silent when we are in there" Leo said.

Since it was blind we decided that it would be okay to take torches but we got ones that were not bright.
At 8:30pm we pretended to go to sleep, as we walked up the stairs to go to the bedrooms, I reminded everyone "remember, get everything ready to go, as soon as my parents are asleep, we go"
9:22pm the lights went off downstairs and that's when we knew..... it was time to go....

"Come on, this way" I whispered. We quietly sneaked out the back door and for getting back in, climb a tree to get back into the house through my bedroom window. (It's my secret exit and entry from my house)

It was all but silent as we walked in the pitch black night, to the house right next door.
"The house is almost the same as how we escaped it 3 years ago" Olivia whispered.
"That's weird" Leo started whispering.
"Olivia didn't we leave the front door open when we escaped?" Our eyes widened with fear.
"Omg, Leo's right" Olivia whispered.
I could now feel death coming our way.
"What time of the night do you think it kills?" Rebecca asked.
"Only at night or when it's very dark, from what I know" Olivia replied.

It was obvious Olivia was nervous and scared. I mean, I would too if I knew that I had to go back into the house where I was almost killed/witnessed my parents being killed.
"Okay, no talking from now on" Leo said as we walked up to the front door.
The door was covered in scratch marks, some were as deep as maybe 1-2cm, can't forget about the blood stains which made it a whole new colour door as well. Worst part, when we tried opening it, it squeaked so frickin loud!
Ah yes, the kind of door you would find on a haunted, sketchy, creepy ass door.

Very creepy and so haunted.
The only two words I can think of right now.
We had to be back by 3-4am. Right now it's 10:31pm, so that gives us about 4 hours I think. Which is.... 4 hours too long. Plus, we won't need that much time, surely.

I am already hating this house impossibly more. All the stories and rumours were enough to send shivers down my spine. (Olivia called me a scaredy-cat) (great support and shut up)
I don't tend to be scared I know... but when your life is at possible risk.. it's a bit frightening.
(This hot ass boy is too young to die and some hot ass girl a.k.a Olivia as well) (she can fall and cry into my chest anytime)
Now I'm just going off topic.

Me and Olivia went upstairs, while Leo and Rebecca looked downstairs.
No one was to go near Olivia's and Leo's parents room until we were all together. (I would be happy not to go near it at all honestly)
Silent stairs would have been lovely right now, but nope, the stairs have to creak as loud as the door ever single inch of movement you make on them.
Upstairs looked as if it hadn't been touched.
Maybe the monster thing is trash at climbing stairs?
It would explain why it never came up for Olivia and Leo.
As long as I felt certain that we were okay up here, I'm fine with it and I ain't going back downstairs. (I do have to get out though.. from the front door...) (I guess I have to go down at some point again... shit)