Part 11

MY BIRTHDAY:

It was probably 5:00am on the day of my birthday, the 16th.
There was a slither of sunlight outside, so not pitch black but not bright.
I was about to check the time when I took noticed of the soft sound of my bedroom door handle turning.

I quickly made it look like I was still sleeping because that's kind of just instincts.
I just layer there, eyes shut and listening to the gently sound of my door opening and then closing.
I continue to pretend that I was asleep, even as I heard faint footsteps coming towards my bed.

Honestly, I was prepared for someone to shake the living hell out of me or hit me or something completely different to what I actually ended up getting.

I felt the warmth of a soft pair of lips gently touch my cheek.
"I know your awake Ethan" the voice of a girl whispered in my ear.
I recognised the voice and smirked.
I turned around to see Olivia standing at the side of my bed.
I immediately sat up after catching a glimpse of Olivia.

She was wearing a pair of skin tight shirt shorts, which definitely showed off her curves, and a bit of a revealing bra with her hair down. I admired her soft skinny body standing before me.
I was obviously staring for a while because Olivia spoke to me.
"You like what you see?" She giggled.
I bit my lip and smirked up at her.
I think I may have guessed what my gift was.

"Can I get another kiss" I said tapping on my cheek.
She rolled her eyes.
"Fine, it is your birthday I guess" she said.

Olivia bent down and went in to kiss my cheek but I had other plans.
Before she could touch my cheek, I quickly turned my head.
Instead of getting my cheek, she got my lips.

To my surprise, she didn't pull away or slap me.
Instead Olivia sat on my lap and gently placed her arms around my neck.
After she had done that I wrapped my arms around her waist, moving my hands over her curves beforehand.
In response, Olivia played with my hair and pulling me in closer.
I created our kiss deeper.

Olivia wriggled on my lap.
I groaned.
"You know how to turn a guy on" I said while making out with her.
"I'm not done yet" She said forcing her tongue into my mouth and hooking it with mine.
She moved down to my neck.
Olivia moved her hands onto my chest, gently touching my athletic body.

She was kissing and nibbling at the skin of my neck.
Wriggling and bouncing on my lap to try make me groan.
"You done yet baby girl?" I groaned as she bounced on my lap again. It had been 5 minutes.
"But I only got a few hickeys on you" she looked up at me with an innocent looking face.

"Hickeys? Now your gonna get it" I said flipping her onto my bed.
I got in top of her and started to kiss and nibble at her neck.
I moved my hands all around her body, feeling everything I could of her body.
Every time Olivia groaned or moaned it made me want more.
I left probably twice as many hickeys on her as she did to me.

After my job of giving her hickeys was done, I smashed my lips back into hers.
She wrapped her arms around my neck again pulling me closer.

We had a full on make out session for about 30 minutes to an hour at least.

After our session, Olivia was tucked underneath the blankets of my bed with me spooning her.
She was breathing heavily, trying to breath in as much oxygen as she could at once.

"This is what my gift is baby?" I guessed.
She turned and gave me a quick kiss.
"What do you think?" She smiled.

We went back to sleep for a while but this time, with the love of my life in my arms, with her head resting on my chest.

I closed my eyes a drifted off quickly.