Part 13

(Short part)

From that point forward, I've never been so happy with Olivia by my side. Unstoppable together.

Olivia won a scholarship to my school and Leo was welcomed because he was Olivia's brother.

We entered the school grounds, hands laced together.
Me, showing off the fact that I was with the most beautiful girl in the school.

Other guys quickly became obsessed with her but they knew to back off. The girls who liked me, got extremely jealous.
Attempting many times to sabotage Olivia but after we knocked a bit of sweet Karma on them... never came within 5 metres of her again.

Once this real annoying cheerleader in Olivia's year, started to flirt with me as an attempt to try steal me from Olivia.
Olivia noticed and the expression I was giving of my disgust and how utterly uncomfortable I was.

She narrowed her eyes and eyebrows, keeping her rose lips in a straight line across her face.
As she approached, Olivia's expression turned to pride.

Olivia pushed me up against my locker and kissed me on the lips, right in front of her!
"Taken bitch, move along now" She smiled at the cheerleader.

She scoffed and move along as she was told.

"I should get girls to flirt with me so you can do that again" I smirked looking down at her.

"Don't get so lustful" she smirked back, kissing my cheek before walking away to her group of new friends.

Throughout school that's how it went.
Olivia got along well with my friends and they were fine with her.
Causing our troublesome as that's what we do best. Except, with my love.

Olivia and I studied in Medicine. Both working our way to become doctors, nurses, whatever.
Also working part time jobs to earn some money while we studied.

Both of us were excepted.

Our records were good enough for us to move up to working in a hospital, with real patients.