"You're not my type." Meredith told him.

"Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. We should maybe take this upstairs."

"He's my type." She said, referring to Isaac.

Isaac smirked.

"We all have a lot to talk about. Scar, Isaac. Come on." We walked upstairs.
___________________________

"Lydia. You mean the red-haired girl."

"Yes! Yes! Good. Progress. Now, all you got to do is tell us where she is."

Meredith nodded, "Okay, if she tells me."

"If she tells you. Can you ask her?" Isaac asked.

"I already did."

"Perfect. What did she say?" I asked.

"She said she doesn't want to be found."

I sighed, "Bathroom meeting." I pushed Isaac and Stiles into the bathroom and locked the door.

"I'm just saying."

"Isaac, we are not going to torture her." I scolded him.

"I meant scare her."

"We're not going to psychologically torture her either." Stiles agreed with me.

"Fine.... Okay, how about this? You said she hears things, right? Doesn't that mean she's like Lydia? A Banshee?" Isaac asked.

Stiles unlocked the door and walked over to Meredith.

"Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you. Just focus on the silence."

"Listen to the silence." Isaac added.

"Okay, will you just let me handle this, Isaac. Please? I just... I have more experience with Banshees." Stiles whispered.

"Yeah, and mental patients." Isaac mumbled, earning a chuckle from me.

"Isn't anyone going to get that?" Meredith asked.

"Get what?" I asked.

"The phone."

"What phone?" She pointed to his pocket. "Oh, the phone. My phone? Yes. Hello. Yes, she's actually sitting right here. It's for you." Stiles passed the phone to her.

After a few seconds, Meredith passed it back, "They say Coup de foudre."

"Coup de what? What is that Spanish?" Stiles asked.

I shook my head, "It's not Spanish. I heard that phrase before. I think it's French."

"It is french." Scott said, from behind us.
__________________________

We pulled up to Oak Creek. Nearly the whole pack was here. Scott, Stiles, Isaac, Kira, Allison, and myself.

"We've done this before, guys. A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia, remember? That was a total stranger. This is Lydia." Scott said.

I nodded in agreement. "I'm here to save my best friend."

"I came to save mine."

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac said, before walking in.

At least he's honest. The rest of us walked in to see Kira's mom and the Oni.

"Kira, turn around and go home. Take your friends with you." Noshiko said.

"I can't. When I looked at the game I realized who I was actually playing. You."

Allison pulled the string on her bow back. "Call them off."

"You think you could take him alive? You think you can save him?" Noshiko asked.

I shrugged, "What if we can?"

"I tried something like it 70 years ago. Your friend is gone."

"Are you sure? Or if Stiles doesn't have to die. Maybe Rhys didn't have to die either."

Noshiko smiled, "I see I'm not longer the Fox now, Kira. You are but the nogitsune is still my demon to bury."

She gasped and looked into her hand.

"What is that?" Isaac asked.

"What does that mean?"

"It means there's been a change in ownership." I turned around to see Stiles, the nogitsune, with Oni behind him. "Now they belong to me."
__________________________

I ducked as one of the Oni swung his sword towards me. He swung again, this time hitting my shoulder. I growled and slashed at his chest.

"How do we stop them?"

"You can't!"

I growled as one of the Oni sliced across my stomach. The Oni took turns slicing my body.

"Scar!" I heard someone faintly yell.

I was going to die.

They were about to deliver a final blow when Allison shot one of them in the heart. A yellow light shined from his chest before he exploded. One appeared right behind Allison.

"Allison!" I yelled but it was too late.

The sword went straight through her.

Scott caught her before she fell, "Allison."

"Did you find her? Is she okay? Is Lydia safe?"

"She's okay. Yeah."

"I can't. I can't take your pain."

Allison smiled, "It's because it doesn't hurt. It's okay. It's okay. It's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. I love you. Scott. Scott McCall." Allison whispered.

"Don't, please, don't. Allison, please, don't." Scott cried.

"You have to tell my dad. Tell him." I cried as her hand hit the ground.

"No!" Scott cried.

-I cried writing this wow anyways. I'll update soon✌🏽️ sorry for any typos!