"RaYa Apart (II)"

Magsimula sa umpisa

Ram noticed how beautifully she was decked up in a red suit looking like a goddess while Rohan was suited in a black suit looking handsome. Priya was nervous as she was rolling her dupatta in her fingers, the sweat beads present on her forehead were the proof that she was scared and still not sure about this.

Rohan bend down on his knees while having the red rose in his hand " Angle I want to confess something to you" said Rohan pretending to be nervous and excited as well, on the other hand, Priya wasn't getting good vibes stating in Rohan's comfort zone.

Her heart was yelling at her to run away from this place, this isn't good for her but she couldn't move even an inch as if her feet were glued to the tiles. "I Love You my Angel" he whispered those words while looking directly into her eyes.

Priya come on you can do it, you just have to say I Love you too and about your pregnancy, imagining him as Ram nothing more. She gathered all courage and " I Love You too and I am pregnant with your child" said Priya while her eyes got moistened with tears of fear, nervousness.

She didn't know that her words snatched her every happiness, her dreams, her peace, her love from her. The man whom she couldn't hurt even in dreams, the same man she has hurt or to be precise her words pierced the millions of needles in his heart.

Rohan quickly got up and embraced her in his arms " I am so happy my Angle" he whispered those words, while his action took Priya off guard nevertheless she hugged him back thinking that Rohan must have gotten over-excitement thinking of her as Ayesha.

Ram heard each and every word of their having tears in his eyes. At every word of their he badly wished, once he opens his eyes and this nightmare of his gets over. But whom he got to be kidding everything was happening for real. He wasn't as broken when Radhika left him as he is now.

Just a day before he was the happiest man alive on the earth now look at the destiny no one could be as broken as him at this point. His heart was crying in pain, his soul was weeping badly, he was a broken man now, who can't be mended ever.

~~~~

After 15 minutes Priya came back to KM as BK called him and informed him about Ram's arrival at KM. She was having a guilt feeling facing Ram thinking that she cheated on Ram. Agreed she pretended to be Angel but saying those 3 words to someone else seemed wrong to her.

So she decided to reveal everything to Ram from her past to her fake acting as an Angel. Meanwhile, she informed Sudhirji to take care of Ansh and drop him at KM when she will call him.

She was happy, nervous, excited, scared to meet Ram and tell him everything. Unaware of the storm on her way she reached KM with hope and courage in her. BK informed that Ram is sitting in her room and wasn't looking good the moment he came back KM a while ago.

Her heart started to thump against her ribcage in worry that what would have happened that left him so disturbed with this thought she moved towards her room. She entered the room with slow steps and found him standing at the window.

His back was facing her, gathering her courage she walked in his direction " Come Priya...Come " whispered Ram, his voice could be anything but soft. Priya felt the coldness in his voice and she stopped at that instant as Ram turned in her direction.

The room was strangely silent, she could hear her own heartbeat which was thumping so loudly against her rib cage. Her eyes traveled to his sleeves which were rolled up to his elbow, then to his jawline which was showing the growing beard.

Then she noticed that his eyes were having bags beneath them, and she felt the voidness in his eyes. His eyes seemed unknown to her, the soft emotions that she used to see in those black eyes were reflecting the unknown pain, the anger, the hurt, the acquisition of everything.

"Ram" she called his name softly to get the old emotions in his eyes, but to her fear, nothing changed in them. He looked so unfamiliar to her whom she doesn't know " Stop don't call my name" he said in a dangerously cold tone.

And when she was about to go near him he showed his palm to stop her right there "Don't come near me Priya....oops sorry ANGEL" he added still in a cold tone stressing the ANGEL word. She was shocked to the core, everything around her seemed to revolve.

Her eyes shot open in his direction, she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out " So Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor oops ANGEL" he corrected his sentence in a sarcastic tone " Did you propose your boyfriend? Did you tell him that you are pregnant with his child?" he accused her while coming toward her having the rage in his eyes.

The earth beneath her feet seemed to move, she could feel the blood rush in her veins. Tears formed in the base of her eyes, hearing him accusing her of cheating on him" Ram it's not like that..at" she tried to clarify his accusation.

" Then tell me what it is like?" he yelled grabbing her shoulder. His eyes were raging like a bull. " You were having an affair behind my back, you hid your past from me, you hid that you are pregnant, you hid that you had an accident, you hid everything from me" he accused her, having the pain and anger in his voice and pushed her shoulders back.

He turned back in another direction trying to hide his pain "Ram please listen to me" she pleaded, keeping her hands on his shoulder trying to turn him towards her. Tears started to roll down from Ram and Priya's eyes, one was crying of feeling cheated, while the other was crying for getting a broken trust.

He turned back at her pleading "I agree that I hid my past from you but I was forced to do so" she started to speak while cupping his face in her palm. He saw the pain in her eyes, the hope, the hurt, immediately his face changed into a soft one, he wanted to believe everything that proves her innocence.

" but don't say those words Ram" she begged looking down at his feet. " These babies are our Ram" she uttered those words in the belief that he would remember the night they had. He closed his knuckles in anger thinking that she is still lying to him " You are the father of our baby Ram" she whispered gazing at his cold eyes. His heart was pleading to believe her every word but the scene of Aron's cafe kept on lingering in his mind which didn't let him believe her words.

" As far as I remember, we never shared physical intimacy then how did I become the father of your babies?" he asked in a sarcastic and acquisition voice. She felt the goosebumps all over her body at his coldness and acquisition. The bubble of her trust was broken when she heard him that they had never shared physical intimacy.

Still, she tried to defend herself by whispering "Punjab, rainy night, drunkenness, saari, towel" in a broken voice. Ram tried to recollect such things but nothing seemed real to him and he got irritated with her defending herself when the truth was unfolded before him. Agreed that Priya may be right about their love night but what about the words she said to Rohan a few minutes back.

He felt disgusted with her, a moment ago she was proposing to Rohan and look at her now she is lying at his face that she is pregnant with his child he thought, his nose flared in anger at her lies " Just shut up Priya how can you stoop so low? How can you say such things which never happened? I was a fool to believe your so-called facade of being a good mother, a good wife" he harshly pulled her towards him.

" Ram please trust me " she pleaded once again. Instantly he pinned her to the wall. " Trust you?" he roared at her. " Just answer me a few things then I will trust you, Priya" he whispered those words still having the hope that she isn't lying to him.

~~~~

To be continued............

Till then bye 

Love Kittu😘😘