CHAPTER 49

Anping Base

"Master, the fifth and sixth brothers have already started to transfer important materials, and they will arrive at Anping base within one week at the latest. third brother stays at Dongyao base." Luo Qi contacted Dongyao base to report.

"At present, Anping base is still under military management. All the abilities in the military area have been promoted to become captains of the guards, and the public with abilities have also been included in the guards. They are taking turns to patrol."

Luo Wu is the best at base management. Luo Qi only hopes that his fifth and sixth brother will hurry up.

"We must rush to the base within three days." Luo Hansheng looked up and looked at the blazing sun burning outside, the temperature was increasing every day.

As for the Dongyao base, the man lowered his eyes, and his thick eyelashes covered his pupils. He said coldly: "The third boy also rushed over, and the Dongyao base was thrown to the Luo family's old immortals."

"Throw it directly to the Luo family?" Luo Qi raised his voice a bit, "That's too cheap for the Luo family, we spent a lot of money to build it!"

Luo Hansheng's eyes are deep, "I will build a better base."

Here is surrounded by mountains and rivers, the mountains are rolling, the rivers and rivers are running endlessly, and the elements here are most dense. Instead of returning to the boring Dongyao base, it is better to stay with the Su family girl and the Mu family and build a base slowly from scratch.

The old commander of the ninth regiment of the former Southwest Military Region learned that Luo Hansheng was going to stay and build a large base. Various materials and core technical equipment were already on the road, the old man was immediately excited to tears. The soldiers under his hand, as well as ordinary people in surrounding counties have been saved.

When the old commander of the team was about to hand over all the authority he had, and join the ordinary people in the construction of the base.

Su Mian slept for a day, woke up at night, and learned that Bai Xi and Feng Ji joined the base's guard team, received the single-room suite, and moved to Anping base.

"I notified Luo Qi to take care of both of them. You don't have to worry. When Luo Wu arrives at the base, the various system benefits of the base will be better." Mu Gui laughed.

(Lou Wu is the fifth brother)

Luo Wu? Su Mian asked in surprise, "Luo Hansheng will not leave?"

"Lao Luo said that this is a good place and would like to stay and build a large base, so we can take care of each other in the future."

Su Mian bit her lip silently. She was confused. Luo Hansheng actually want to stay. Then did he gave up on the Dongyao base? There was a huge deviation in the plot of this life. Su Mian herself is not sure whether it was good or bad. She had to bury her head and kill the elemental beasts every day to improve her actual combat experience and ability level.

Within half a month after that, Mu Gui took people to Anping base to help Luo Hansheng build the base.

On the twenty-first day of the last days, the temperature ushered in the first small peak period: 100 degrees. The villagers in Anping Base and Hantan Village all started to live upside down, sleeping during the day and going out at night.

Fortunately, a three-meter-high and two-meter-thick wall was built in Hantan Village, enclosing most of the area of ​​Houshan Mountain, effectively blocking the elemental beasts in the mountain.

The ice cubes in the cold lake of Houshan finally melted at a high temperature of 100 degrees. The water in the lake was clear and the cold, and it was extremely cool within a few hundred meters.

Master Mu moved all the precious flowers and plants into the glass house in Hantan. On the vacant land outside the glass house, Grandma Su and others planted potatoes and sweet potatoes.

There is a cold lake, coupled with the Mu family's wood power, under high temperature, the stubble crops are actually planted, the villagers are extremely happy, and they work hard to water and care every day.

The two children in the village, Huwa and Xiao Pang, also took care of the mountain sheep, chickens and ducks in the sheepshed, and grow the poultry fat. The biggest fun every day is to pick up the eggs, then milk the goats and shave the wool.

No matter how the outside was, the mountains and rivers were dry and cracked. In Hantan Village, the villagers still lived in a quiet, self-sufficient, isolated life as before.

Although life is harder than before, everyone's face is full of smiles and hope. When Su Mian killed the elemental beasts and returned from the mountains exhaustedly, seeing her grandmother's familiar figure and the simple smiles of the villagers, her heart was full of strength.

After her power reached the third level, the green leaf in her palm changed from two to three, and she has a stronger sense of elemental power. Controlling the elemental power to kill the first-level and second-level elemental beasts is easier now. The only encounter with the third-level elemental beast is to be entangled for a while. Several times it is very dangerous. Fortunately, the healing power of the three green leaves is very powerful. No matter how deep the wound is, it can be cured as long as the hands and feet are not bitten, or it is very painful during the treatment process, and the cost of the element is very much. She often heals her wounds while absorbing the wood crystal nuclei.

In this way, Su Mian's physical strength had broken through the limit, and her control over the power of elements had become more precise. She vaguely felt that she had touched the threshold of the fourth-level, but she needed more wood crystal cores to break through.