Chapter 34

Soon Mu Gui, Mu Yu and Mu Xue came over.

“Why didn’t I see Mu Feng and Mu Shuang?” Su Mian asked casually, while setting breakfast. Breakfast was steamed meat buns, soy milk, porridge and a few dishes of pickles.

The pickles were made by Grandma Su, spicy cabbage, sour beans, refreshing radish, and homemade beef sauce.

Mu Xue and Mu Yu looked at the rich breakfast on the small table, and swallowed their saliva. They felt more hungry.

Mu Gui coughed and smiled, “They have gone out to do something.”

“Xiao Mian, bring a few more chopsticks, Xiao Xue, you also sit down and eat, you are growing up,” Granny Su smiled lovingly.

“Well, grandma, you are so kind.”

Mu Xue sat down joyfully, so the three of the Mu family started their second breakfast.

After eating, Mu Xue volunteered to help wash the dishes.

Su Mian had a small meeting with Mu Gui and Mu Yu.

“A signal transmission tower was built in the next military zone. The four large bases in the southeast and northwest can be contacted. If you have an old-fashioned radio, you can receive the channel and get the latest information about the outside world,” Mu Gui whispered the situation in the apocalypse.

Four large bases? Su Mian froze, “Which four?”

“Dongyao base in Taihu Lake, Nanfeng base in South China Sea, Xiling base in Jincheng, and Beichen base in Daihe. Our Anping County is a medium-sized base because it has a Southwest Military area station. There are many small and medium-sized bases like ours, which can’t be counted now.”

Su Mian was silent for a while, so Jincheng still established the Xiling Base, and everything was still walking in the same track as her previous life, only because of her rebirth, some subtle changes had taken place.

For example, all the villagers of Hantan Village survived. The Mu family didn’t go to Jincheng but came to Hantan Village.

“Now the temperature outside has reached 100 degrees. When you go out in the daytime, you will ignite. All the land will dry up and the crops will die. The animals will either die from the heat or turn into elemental beasts. The famine will come soon.”

Mu Gui’s expression was dignified, “Su Mian, do you have any idea of what will happen next?”

Su Mian narrowed her eyes, and her eyelashes fluttered gently, “If I didn’t guess wrong, soon a large number of ordinary people will awaken their abilities and perform their respective duties. The wood ability-users can grow food, the water ability-users can make water, the ice ability-users can cool down the temperature. The global environment will change dramatically, and the human body will continue to bear the heat for a long time. As long as we avoid going out in the daytime, the high temperature is not a problem, but elemental beasts are.”

The most terrifying threat came from the Elemental Beast, which was like the tireless devourer that would devour all living creatures around it.

Intermediate Elemental Beasts could cultivate various abilities, while Advanced Elemental Beasts had the power to destroy the world.

In her previous life, every elemental beast riot would destroy countless small and medium-sized bases.

“The evolution of the Elemental Beast is much faster than our imagination. Our strength is too weak. I will go into the old forest behind me to hunt down the Elemental Beast and obtain the element crystal core. Mu Gui, I hope you’ll contact the major bases. Let them send ordinary people to build a high wall, and send ability-users to team up to kill elemental beasts and upgrade their ability so that they can survive,” Su Mian said lightly.

In her previous life, her country realized the problem after they paid by blood.

Mu Gui frowned, pondered for a while, and said, “Su Mian, the situation in the old forest in the mountains is too dangerous. The strength of the wood-based abilities isn’t combat. I suggest going to Anping base first, and organize the fire and ice ability-users and other powers.”

“Do you have any relationship with the Anping base?” Su Mian asked.

“Yes,” Mu Gui smiled.

The expatriates of the Luo family had been in politics for generations, and were rooted in the red offspring of Miao Hong. This time, Luo Hansheng sent Luo Qi to come over and take over the Anping base.

With the Luo family there, the Anping base built by the Southwest Military Region was named Luo.

Counting the time, Luo Qi should be here soon.

But what Mu Gui didn’t expect was that the people who came this time were not just Luo Qi.