Chapter 8

Fengdu Zhi was too insidious. Qin Shi didn't know how he caught Luo Hansheng and invited him to his club. Who didn't know that Luo Hansheng liked to be alone, and what he hated most was his family.

"When did Xiao Luo come to Huadu, why didn't you send someone to inform me, so that I could do something for my brother," Qin Shi enthusiastically cried.

Luo Hansheng looked at him, but didn't speak. His expression was very light.

"Xiao Qin, our young master, doesn't like the cold. Let's go in and talk," Luo Qi cleverly said with a smile on his face. The Qin siblings were mentally ill. Everyone was afraid of their young master, but only Qin Shi and his younger sister would stick to him like glue.

Fortunately, Miss Qin wasn't here, or the young master may have left on the spot.

"It's a bit cold, let's go in," Fengdu Zhi smiled.

The group entered the Nanfeng Club and went directly to the VIP lounge on the top floor.

"Three days ago, when the typhoon passed through, there was a short golden rain in the East. The Feng family stored a little of the rain. Please have a look."

When Fengdu Zhi opened the bottle, the heated room suddenly cooled.

Qin Shi's constitution was fire, so he immediately felt the faint breath that ran against his constitution, and exclaimed, "The power of water elements? How is this possible?"

"Everyone knows to what extent the atmosphere of the world is turbid. In particular, over the years, global warming, vegetation, and various pollutions have destroyed natural beings. The elements we draw from the world have very little power, but this rain contains abundant elements of water, " Fengfu Zhi said.

"Not only that, the uprising of wood elements in the West led to forest fires, also the uprising of fire elements in the North led to red snow," Qin Shi reminded him with a grin. The Qin base camp was in the north. Naturally, he knew that the element of fire had gone violent, otherwise he wouldn't get the news and head straight for Huadu.

"In my opinion, element uprising is a good thing. The more powerful elements are, the stronger our ability will be. We are not afraid of being backfired when using abilities," Qin Shi reminded them with a grin.

After the advent of the last law era, the power of the elements almost disappeared. The four major families who survived were forced to retire for hundreds of years. The Qin family lived in the volcanic area to absorb the elements of fire, and the Mu family lived in the southern Yunnan province deep in the mountains and forests, while the Feng family went to the southwest coastal area.

"Xiao Luo, what do you think?" Fengdu Zhi looked at Luo Hansheng. When he was thrown into the old forest in the mountains, no one knew how Luo Hansheng survived, but undoubtedly, he was one of the best gifted talented among all the generations.

After all, the Luo family cultivated water elements, and the earth had 70% of water resources. The atmosphere in the world was turbid again, and the power of the water element was still stronger than the other elements.

The man dropped his eyes, looked at the white jade porcelain bottle, and stretched out his long, white, clear-knuckle fingers. The evaporated water vapor instantly solidified into ice blue pieces and fell to the ground.

Everyone's faces suddenly changed.

Looking at the broken ice in the shape of a drop of water, the man stood up. His pale face was as cold as the ice, he said coldly, "The end of the last law era is coming, these natural disasters are a warning."

Everyone felt cold. The end of the last law era meant that the power of the elements had risen, and ordinary people could also have such abilities. According to the law of energy, was the apocalypse really coming?

"Xiao Qi, let's go."

Luo Hansheng came to see the golden rain in the east, and now seeing the power of the water element contained in the rain, his suspicions had been verified, so he didn't have any other reason to stay.

"Okay, young master," the seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy picked up the snack on the table, took it into his arms, and happily opened the door.

Outside the door, Feng Qi led a bunch of items to be auctioned tonight. Seeing that they were leaving so quickly, he hurriedly took his attendants to the side.

The man smelled a fascinating and sweet scent in the air, stopped and looked at the carved wooden box in the servant's hand. The atmosphere was more intense, making his blood hot.

There was a crazy voice inside his head that said, "Get it."

"The smell is too strong. It seems that it has the power of elements!" Qin Shi, who came out after him, urged Luo Hansheng to stop and quickly went to open the box.

The box was opened, and a beautifully shaped ginseng was seen lying on a red velvet cloth. The power of rich water and wood elements scattered, which made people feel comfortable.

"This is a three hundred years old ginseng. A customer brought it," Feng Qi hurriedly explained.

"Since Xiao Luo likes it, this ginseng will be given to him," Fengdu Zhi smiled and glanced at him. It was just a three hundred years old ginseng. The strength of the elements in it was weak, besides, it didn't have the wind element, so it was useless to him.

After only seeing a three hundred years old ginseng, Luo Hansheng couldn't move.

Luo Qi's dark eyes turned, when he saw that his young master had taken a fancy to an object for the first time, he said excitedly, "Thanks a lot, but our young master doesn't lack money. What's the starting price of this ginseng? We offer three times the price."

"The starting price is 30 million," Feng Qi said while sweating.

"90 million? Can I transfer it? " Luo Qi asked happily, taking out his phone like a treasure offering. Although he lived in the mountains and forests, he was a cub who kept pace with the time.

After the transfer was successful, Luo Qi came back with the ginseng he bought at a high price.

The black modified off-road vehicle quickly disappeared into the night.

The man sat in the back seat and looked at the ginseng in the carved wooden box. The closed space in the car made the sweet and seductive atmosphere stronger, evoking the deepest desire in his heart.

Smelling this kind of scent, Luo Hansheng felt that his headache disappeared.

"Find out who the owner of this ginseng is," the pale and magnificent nobleman looked down, and ordered in a low voice.