Chapter 24

After Su Mian talked with Bai Xi, she directly put her phone aside and entered the gourd space. She didn’t know that Bai Xi organized two convoys to Hantan Village.

In the past three months, the gourd space had changed a lot. When Su Mian went into the mountains and hunted every day, she would stay for an hour in the gourd space and work hard. Now, she had built a simple garden awning near the spring eyes. Under the awning, there was a sofa hammock. Outside the awning, there were all kinds of climbing plants and flowers, which were blooming beautifully.

This was her secret garden.

As for the land of gourd space, Su Mian had grown a batch of fruits, and watermelon had been fruited. She didn’t plant any more strawberries after ripening. This kind of fruit had a short shelf life, and she didn’t like strawberries very much. Su Mian planted mango trees, grape trees, cherry seeds and so on. Regardless of the season and climate, she planted them in a disorderly way, and the fruit unexpectedly grew into an orchard.

In addition to watermelon which was about to mature, grape trees also grew fruits, as for other fruits, they were still growing.

In the early days of the apocalypse, except for some frozen fruits in stock, fruits were scarce and couldn’t be eaten at all.

As for vegetables, the period was too short, so Su Mian planted only a little. When the end of the world came, there was no vegetable to eat before the wood experts planted fresh vegetables. She had to be careful when eating, so she only planted a little.

When she would consume half of her stock of food, she would plant again.

Watering the vegetables and fruit trees and watermelons, Su Mian went to see the few ginsengs left near the spring eye. The little ginseng was still growing in the soil, and it was unremarkable. Seeing that the leaves of ginseng were more spiritual, she planned to water them every day.

The space of this gourd was very strange. No matter how much water she used from the spring, the vegetable plants and fruits ignored the rules of the plants themselves, and they could grow fast by watering.

Su Mian was thinking about the most precious thing in this space.

After drinking the spring water for more than two months, she felt as light as a swallow, and felt that all the impurities accumulated in her body over the years were discharged from her pores. Seeing that the spring had no side effects, she quietly poured some spring water into her well and asked her grandma to drink it.

In the past half a month, her grandma’s complexion and spirit were much better than before. She didn’t know if it was her illusion, but Su Mian felt that her grandma was younger.

After taking care of her own orchard, Su Mian took care of the small garden again, and then came out of the gourd space.

On the seventh day before the apocalypse, the temperature rose sharply in the mountains, and Su Mian took the whole villagers to move to the cold mountain cave in Houshan.

The back mountain of Hantan Village was a stone mountain. The entire mountain was rocky. The caves dug out were warm in winter and cool in summer.

The villagers were all smiling. In such a good place, they weren’t afraid of the heat.

Not to mention the satisfaction of the villagers in Hantan village, the Mu family was even happier, so happy that their mouths couldn’t close. The cave was full of flowers and plants, which were placed on the glass plank road outside the cold pool to beautify it.