"That's what I said. I may be single but I need to keep these niggas guessing. Can't show all my goods."

"Right." I agreed. "Do we have backups?"

"And do." She went over to a bag and pulled out our matching attire. "Better?"

"Better." I nodded. It was a pair of lace leggings with a bodysuit top/one piece. The girls are perky and the booty is poking but I'm still comfortable that I won't be disrespectful to Melo.

We got dressed and put some sweats and a shirt over it so we didn't have to go outside like that. I'm nervous but also excited. It's an experience with my best friend.

"Are we ready?" Jasmine asked.

I looked around the room making sure I had everything I needed. "Yes we are."

We left and got in our Uber taking us to the club. The people at the club know this is a one night thing, we might do it again tomorrow but nothing beyond that. I have to get back to my team in Boston.

Melo's name popped up on my phone so I put my earphones in to talk to him. "Hi nuggs." I smiled widely.

"Hey." He said and I saw his attention on something that wasn't me then some shuffling. "Uh you busy?"

"Mmmm kinda sorta? Me and Jasmine are on our way to the club. Say hi Jas." I panned the camera to her. She gave him the peace sign with her attention focused on her phone.

His attention went to me. "Club?"

"Yeah. You know the Miami thing I told you about?"

"Oh shit. That was tonight?" I nodded. "Send me the name. Me and gang gone slide through."

"Babe it's in Miami."

"I know. I got out here yesterday. We had a team camp thing earlier."

"Wait you're for real?"

"Deadass." I checked his location and he is in fact here.

"Awww you're here. You missed me."

"Girl bye. I ain't know yo ass was here." He playfully scoffed. "No but I need to talk to you about something." He got serious all of a sudden.

"You okay? Do you want to talk now?"

"No. We can talk after. I'm taking a stripper home with me tonight."

"I'm not a stripper babe."

"Than what are you going there for? I thought you were bout to get a bag tonight. Let me retire early."

"You don't listen to me when I talk." I shook my head. "We're bottle girls tonight. We can still get some nice tips."

"Oh." He chuckled cockily. "I know." He held up a quarter. "Big baller!"

"Now what is that for?"

"What you mean? It's your first tip tonight." He said in an obvious tone.

"Bye Melo. I'll send you the address." I hung up and laughed a little. He's definitely tipping me tonight.

———————

"What's your name?" I've heard for what felt like the hundredth time tonight but it's been a fun night.

"Amber." I gave my fake name. Can't have nobody looking me up.

"A pretty name for an even prettier woman."

"Thank you." My guy looks like he has a wife and two kids at the crib. "You need anything?"

"Your number." He held up a hundred dollar bill.