i waited about 30 seconds before hanging up then shot him a text before putting my phone down and leaning my head back against the seat.

soon i got out the car and started walking to the door, i stopped when he walked out with black leggings and an oversized hoodie.

"took you long enough." i said and he jumped at the sound of my voice before turning around.

"what's wrong with you coming to people house at 11 at night...?" he asked looking down at the ground.

i shook my head before talking,"because you've been ghosting people, got me worried about you amory.." i said.

which was more than true, i had took a liking to him fast as hell that even it scared me.

so when he started getting distant i started getting concerned, not to mention what he goes through with his mother.

he remained silent and i sighed before grabbing his hand.

"come on, you coming with me." i walked to the car, in a way dragging him towards the car.

"zareeekkk i don't wanna go.." he whined when i opened the car door.

"i didn't ask." i said as i picked him up then placed him in the car.

i buckled him up then jogged to the drivers side before getting in,"you want sumn to eat??" i asked as i kept my eyes on the road.

no response.

"amory-"

"what!" i looked over at him with my eyebrow raised, i turned my attention back to the road.

"i-i didn't mean-"

"it's okay amory, what i done told you about apologizing for stuff that ain't your fault??" i said and he didn't reply.

i took a quick glance at him before continuing,"i get it, i did just basically force you out the house when you didn't want to."

as i turned into the backroad, i glanced back over at him and he was playing with his fingers.

he always tends to do that when he's anxious

"look you can sleepover and we'll just chill in my room, okay??" i suggested then placed my hand on his thigh.

i heard a hiss leave his mouth then he grabbed my hand quickly and held it instead, i looked at him trying to figure out...

he held eye contact with me for a few seconds before looking away.

i hope not...

ꕥꕥꕥ

i was laying down on my back with amory laying on top of me, i rubbed his back with one hand and the other on his waist.

i knew something was up with him but i couldn't lay my finger on it...but sumn in my gut wouldn't let up,"you don't wanna take these off??" i asked messing with the hem of his leggings.

"n-no.." he said softly and i just knew something had to be up.

"okay what about your hoodie, i know your hot." i said, he slowly sat up.

i know he didn't mean to but he moved against my dick automatically making me hard.

he started moving around more to take off his hoodie.

i grabbed his waist to keep him still,"get up real quick." i said and he got up from off me.

i tried to adjust my shorts but it didn't work, i walked to the connected bathroom.

i leaned against the wall and took a deep breath in, wish this shit would go down...

i heard shuffling making me come out the bathroom and i saw amory holding my sweats.

"amory." i watched him tense up.

he stayed in place, i took a few steps forward.

"amory turn around..." i said, yet he didn't he stayed still.

i felt my stomach churn for some reason,"i-i was just gonna put these on..." he said softly

i totally didn't know that...

"amory, i'm not gonna say it again turn around."

as he turned around, he looked down at the ground.

my eyes searched his body then they landed on his thighs.

it was like for a minute my chest got heavy..

my eyes remained focused on the cuts scattered on his leg, some were fresh.

i walked up to him and he still hadn't looked me in my face, i took the sweats out his hands then pulled him towards my bed.

i sat down and held the sweats open towards the floor, i looked up at him and he looked confused.

"put your legs in..." i said, he held onto my shoulders then placed one leg in then the other.

i pulled them up but stopped right below his cuts, i don't know why but every time i saw them it's like my heart stopped for a second.

"hold them right here." i told him and he grabbed onto them.

i felt his eyes on me as i went through my drawer, i grabbed neosporin ointment and some alcohol wipes.

"is it cool if i put this one on it??" i asked as i opened the ointment.

he nodded his head and a stray tear rolled down his face, i stared at him a little longer before putting my attention back onto the cuts.

i opened one of the wipes and tried my best to gently wipe over them, he hissed making me feel bad.

"i'm sorry.." i mumbled then placed the ointment on top.

i took his hands off the sweats and pulled them the rest of the way up.

next thing i knew he started sobbing, i got up pulling him into my arms and he hugged me back.

i felt some kinda weird connection...like we were being pulled together

he moved back and wiped his face, i grabbed a kleenex and used it instead to get rid of all the tears...and snot.

he looked up at me and smiled, i laid down pulling him down with me.

once he had gotten comfortable, i asked.

"you okay now??" i mumbled wrapping my arms around him, making sure to pull him closer to me.

he nodded his head and it looked like his eyes wanted to close.

"you can go to sleep amory..imma be right here when you wake up." i said looking down at him.

he continued staring at me and his eyes kept closing, i laughed softly then kissed the top of his head.

he finally fell asleep under me and i stared up at the ceiling and sighed.

now what am i suppose to do

i bit my lip as thoughts ran through my head, i grabbed my phone and went to google.

i stared at the search bar before typing what to do if someone is cutting

it was then i started scrolling through many articles, i sighed before shutting my phone off and stared down at amory.

he was still fast asleep underneath me.

god please let me be able to help him