You leave me no choice

Bắt đầu từ đầu

However, since I was eight, I took karate. I stopped last year because I was tired of it. Raul wasn't too happy about it though, and now I knew why he'd made me learn it.

I looked up at Alex with questions in my eyes. He shrugged and kissed my forehead. There was so much sadness in his eyes, though I didn't think he like Kenneth much.

I pulled away from Alex and walked next to Ezekiel.

"Tell me where we're going." I demanded.

"No." He responded bluntly.

I stepped forward and elbowed him in the stomach as hard as I could, which was extremely hard considering how angry I was.

He yelped and glared at me.

"Tell me!" I repeated.

He huffed. "You're a little feisty one aren't you?"

I just crossed my arms and stared him down.

"I'm taking you to my father. It's pretty obvious. Don't you watch tv?"

"I'm asking the questions here." I said.

He stopped walking and turned to face me pointing his finger in my face.

His eyes were threatening. "Look. I'm already tired of your mouth. One more word," he pointed at Alex. "And I'll blow his head off. Understand?"

I gave him an icy glare. "I don't believe you."

He smirked. "Oh really?"

"Yeah." I challenged.

"I believe him." Alex said hurriedly. We both ignored him and continued glaring at each other.

"You're right." I told him. "I do watch TV. You didn't need Kenneth so you got rid of him. Alex, however, is part of the organization that has been keeping you away from me. You plan to torture him for secret information about it, or use him as an incentive for me to comply to your wishes, but,"

Before he could stop me I kneed him in his privates and snatched the gun. I shot him in the leg and yelled at Alex.

"Run and get help!"

He looked indecisive.

I pushed him. "He'll use you to make me do work with him! He won't kill me, just go!"

He pulled me into a hug just as Ezekiel tackled me. I slipped out of his grasp and shot my foot out. I wasnt sure what I hit, but he cried out and fell back, giving me the chance to stand.

Alex gave me one last look before running off.

As I was watching him run off, Ezekiel pushed me to the ground and snatched his gun back.

He looked in the direction Alex went.

"Its too late. He's gone. Plus, you have to get me to your father on time."

"What do you know?" he spat. His face was a weird yellowish color. He clenched and clenched his jaw, and I knew that he would be bruised soon.

"Enough." I retorted.

He yanked me up by my upper arm.

"You're a piece of work. You know that?"

He looked at his watch and cussed.

"We missed our getaway. Now we have to go the long way."

"What?" I said.

"Your people will be on mine if they don't get out of there and my father would much rather risk me than lose a whole crew. And he wouldn't mind if you got killed either, making your mother watch you die just would have been a plus. He can do without it."

My eyes widened. "So my mother really is alive?" I asked excitedly.

He scoffed at me and walked down the tunnel.

"There will be guard and soldiers waiting for us at the end of the tunnel. We need a different route."

He looked at me. I just shrugged.

The sound of voices had his hand clamped around my arm as he pulled me along, holding the gun poking my side. We race down through the tunnel taking any turn we saw. We passed different rooms as we went and I now saw how big the underground actually was.

Though I was running away from safety, it helped. it was a good distraction from what was really happening.

It helped me to not think about Alex or Kenneth, who was-

I doubled over, unable to continue as I realized what I'd done.

Tears pricked my eyes again. Kenneth was laying in a tunnel somewhere. Dead.

I started dry heaving and collapsed to the ground choking on air.

I heard a disgruntled sound and things being moved.

"Are you gonna stop crying?" Ezekiel asked hurriedly.

I just let another dry sob.

"You leave me no choice." I vaguely heard him say.

Before I could wonder what he meant, something hard hit the back of my head and then everything went black.