| Chapter 101: Wedding In A War |

Começar do início

"Drew" You called as he looked at you

"Yeah, Mom?" He asked

"If anything happens tonight..." You whispered for him only to hear.

"I want you to immediately go to the floo network" You took out a paper from the pocket of your white dress. Inserting it in Andrew's pocket "and you will say the Avengers Compound. From then on, who ever you see. You give this note, got it?" You asked him worriedly. Andrew nodded giving you a smile that he understood your words.

"Good...Once you got there and someone took care of you. I want you to send me an owl with Evie"

"Okay" Andrew said making you smile. You cupped his cheeks and pecked his forehead.

"I think someone fancies you" You teased the 12 year old looking at your right to see a girl who looked the same age as Andrew.

"Better make a move. Dad taught me" Andrew smiled cheekingly as he walked to the girl, fixing his blonde hair. You rolled your eyes now knowing what the two always secretly talk about aka 'How to make a move on a girl?', 'What do girls like?' And other more that are related to girls.

"Y/n!" You turned to the voice and you saw Cedric.

"Cedric?" You said seeing the glow up that he had. You stood up walking to him in with a shock smile.

"Look at you. Already becoming a lady" Cedric chuckled as the two of you gave each other a hug.

"Oh, you're taller" He groan as you giggled

"And you have a beard" You said staring at the facial hair that Cedric had develop.

"I'm a man after all" He said in a joking manner making you laugh. Cedric smiled at you

"So, how are you and Draco?" Cedric asked taking two glasses of wine from the table beside you as he handed on glass to you. Gladly, taking it you took a sip.

"We're doing great except for the fact we are in different sides of the war but everything is doing fine" You said smiling at Cedric

"So...Have you done—" Cedric looked around leaning down "sex?" He whispered like it was very secretive which it really is

Blood crept up to your cheeks "I'm not answering that you, moron! I am not talking to you about this" You said looking away, drinking the wine. Cedric laughed at your reaction.

"I'll take your blush and your reaction as a yes. How many days could you not walk for? I bet he did you good—"

"Oh my god! Do all boys talk about this to girls that they haven't seen for years!?" You asked him in disbelief and embarrassment.

"Nah, I just like teasing you" Cedric smirked

"Some Hufflepuff you are" You pouted making Cedric chuckle.

"Ced" You and Cedric looked to see a beautiful girl with blonde hair

"Oh, Y/n. Meet my fiancé, Amira Wilkins" Cedric announced as your jaw dropped

"Amira, love. Surely, you know Y/n Potter" Cedric said as Amira smiled to extending her hand out.

"Pleasure to meet the Famous Y/n Potter" She said as you closed your mouth, shaking hands with her.

"The pleasure is all mine— How did he" You pointed to Cedric "Pull you off?" You asked

"Hey!"

This made Amira laughed "We'll its a pleasure to meet the soon to be, Mrs. Diggory" You winked at her.

"Your American, right? I mean the accent"

"Yes, I am. I went to Ilvermorny" She answered to you

"I heard from Ced that you live in Miami but you have a good English accent" Amira smiled

"Wait, I have one?" You asked confused

"I never notice. I guess I was influence by others and adapted somehow without me realizing it" You smiled then suddenly something shot in the tent. It was a blue light. Everyone backed up and silence down.

"Mom?" Andrew rushed to you with your mokeskin pouch. He gave it to you.

"Mom?" Cedric asked confused

"Go...Go now!" You whisper yelled as Andrew looked scared.

"Go, Andrew" He runs out the tent and to the house. The blue light then suddenly showed people running.

"The Ministry has fallen. The Minister of Magic is dead" a voice said

"They are coming..." Someone whispered as others whispered amongst themselves. The blue light disappeared as everyone started to rush out the tent as soon as possible.

"Go!" You yelled to Cedric who grabbed Amira as they ran out the tent. A black smoke came and a death eater appeared.

"Y/n!" Ron yelled for you as you runned to him. You pressed on your watch as a hologram appeared. You pressed on things before making it disappear

"Activating suits" Friday said

"Go!" Remus yelled pushing Harry to you, Hermione and Ron then the four of you apparated with Hermione. Almost getting hit by a bus in the middle of the street.

"Remind me never to get married in a middle of a war" You breathed out while holding tightly onto your mokeskin pouch.

"Noted" Ron said sighing in relief and exhaustion.