| Chapter 101: Wedding In A War |

Start from the beginning

"Wicked" You and Ron said at the same time

"To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard in the hope that she find it entertaining and instructive" The Minister said giving a small pocket book to Hermione.

"Mom used to read me those" Ron stated smiling at the memory

"The Wizard and the Hopping Pot, Babbitty Rabbitty and the Cackling Stump." Ron chuckled looking at you, Harry and Hermione who looked clueless

"Come on, Babbitty Rabbitty" He said again

"No?"

"Muggle-born and Two Half-bloods who knew nothing of the wizarding world until the letter and Hagrid" You clicked your tongue as Ron blushed in embarrassment. You snickered at this.

"To Harry James Potter, I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill" The Minister unwraps a cloth to show the golden snitch. Handing the thing to Harry who took it. Harry examined it for a moment.

"To Y/n Lily Potter, I leave the Time Turner in hopes that she learns how valuable and important time can be. Mysterious thing time powerful and when meddled with dangerous"  The Minister looked at you, taking out a Time Turner as he handed it to you. You took it, staring at the necklace that you saw Hermione wear back in your 3rd year.

"To Draco Lucius Malfoy, I leave the Snitch that he caught last year. To remind him that happy moments and memories will stay forever and that even the happiest memories can be kept close with one object" Taking out another Snitch, the Minister looked at you.

"I trust you will give it to him" The minister looked at you

"Yes, sir" You took the snitch from the Minister.

"Is it that then?" Harry asked

"Not quite. Dumbledore left you second bequest" The Minister looked at Harry

"The sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately, the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artifact, it belongs—"

"To Harry" Hermione continued "It belongs to Harry. It came to him when he most needed it in the Chamber of Secrets" Hermione said

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor, Miss Granger. That does not make it that wizard's property" The Minister of Magic, Rufus said. Hermione was displeased with this.

"And in any event the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown"

"Excuse me?"

"The sword is missing" He said making the four of you look at each other

"I don't know what both of you are up to, Mr. And Miss Potter but you both cant fight this war on your own" Stated Rufus looking at you and Harry.

"He's too strong"

*¡'¤~°•○●□•°~¤'¡*

Andrew was walking beside you as the two of you entered the big tent where the wedding party is being held. Everyone was in a joyous mood despite the war. Everyone was all very well happy, dancing, smiling and laughing with the newly wedded couple. Bill and Fleur.

You guided Andrew to a table as he sat down. Looking around the party, you smiled. Staring at Fleur as she wore a beautiful dress. It made you imagine yourself in it. A Wedding in a war wasnt so bad. It ease the people's scare mental states. It gave them nothing to worry about except the puke that they would have to clean up in the morning. Sitting down on the chair, you turned to Andrew who was silent.