Chapter 8: Battle of the wicked

You didn't interact much apart from the people you have met you didn't speak to them much at all. Since they haven't approached you that much, they probably think your armor is just armor, but that would be fine for you.

Yn:'Next class quickly'

You started to jog towards your next class before hitting someone by accident and almost stepping on them, you roll over them and turn back running.

Yn:" Are you okay?"

You said checking the person's forehead and any kind of threatening situation, you were weary since you were 600 pounds (0.27 t) of hardened metal that could accelerate at the speed of sound. Of course, you were scared, you even knew the speed of sound wasn't your max.

???:" Yeah yeah I'm fine chap, no need to worry-"

The lady stood up and started to laugh a bit before looking at your face.

???:" Yeah yeah I'm fine thank you-"

??? Started to walk off as you sighed, you continued going to your next class.

Yn:' What's going on today...'

' There has been once again another Dust robbery and now that authorities are suspecting foul play from a leading mafia in the vale. Soon the vale officials are now going to speak about this as well as Professor ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon academy.'

Yn:'Might want to stay out of that, seems a bit political'

You entered your classroom sitting right on the back of the class where no one seats, you grabbed your pencil jotting down the stuff on the board like the Bell-ringer and LO.

Yn:' So today is about the study of Grimm biology? Sounds boring, to be honest, although I am curious about what that red stuff is'

You continued with the class, if it wasn't for the fact you were paid to be there, you wouldn't be here at all and would be exploring the whole world. Yet you still would smile being here every once in a while, until you weren't.

You finished class, and it was the day before the weekend so... you thought about hunting Roman Torchwick, that would knock your experience a peg or two up.

==========

Noah:" So you want me to join this mafia of yours?"

A man in a suit was in front of Noah, who had his hands on his sheath.

Suit:" Yes, the boss would like to give you an offer you can't decline, of course, you will be paid a good morsel of money on top of that"

Noah:' So roman keeps wanting me to join him? And who is this person he has sent? They should be someone of expertise... or a disposable'

Noah:" You know Roman only sent you here to die, correct?"

Suit:" That may be so, but I will die before I come back to him unsuccessful"

Noah:" Well, your wish will be granted right here, right now"

Noah appeared right behind the man in the suit, who only broke into pieces of glassmaking Noah turn around confused.

Noah:" What the hell?"

Suit:" I wouldn't do that if I were you"

Noah slashed behind him and crashed the mirrors, whilst he sees the pieces of a glass ball in the alley below him.

Noah:" What the hell is your damn semblance?"

Suit:" If you can break through ugh my semblance just like that, then that goes to show your worth to Roman"