Chapter 7: Noah

300 reads :0 AAAAA

The man slowly woke up from his slumber by the lakeside, he slowly stood up with mud covering the entire right side of his body, he was panting heavily whilst he got up enough to allow himself to sit.

???:" Why am I here, I didn't choose to die. I only had a choice to pick"

??? Gently crawled to the river to wash his face with the dirty water, he sighed before looking back up at the sky, seeing that it was generally cloudy.

???:" I don't even get to keep my voice, why did God have to put me through this"

??? Looked down at the sheath and pulled out the sword finally after forgetting his thoughts on killing himself.

???:" I will get my revenge on my fucking killer"

??? Said in pure rage, he envied the people around him so much and tried to achieve what they did. But he couldn't at all since his goal was cut short.

???:" I don't give one's rats ass of who dies, neither"

Standing, he looks around in the forest, remembering what world he's in.

???:" Will any of these fuckers come out right now?"

??? Started to remember the skills he holds with his body and starts to walk through the forest in anger. Sheathing his sword, he looks around for a bit before seeing a crater on the floor with some trees ripped off from the roots.

???:" What happened here"

The crater was in the shape of a plane and some feathers were on the ground, picking them up ??? Narrowed his eyes before turning around to see something crawling in the shadows.

???:" Want a piece of my asshole?"

Putting his hands on the trigger of his sheath as the creature walked out from the shadows, revealing its nature.

???:" So you're one of the Grimm, huh? You look scary in person"

The spider was sidestepping as it investigated its target, it didn't know what it was doing but soon launched one of its clawed feet to ??? Only for it to fly off into the sky.