i didn't want them thinking i was ignoring them...just wasn't my best self right now, literally.

"come on, you coming with me." he said grabbing my hand and dragged me to the car.

"zareeekkk i don't wanna go." i whined as he opened his car door.

"i didn't ask." he said before picking me up and placed me in the passenger seat.

he made sure i was buckled in then jogged to the drivers side and got in, once he got in he started driving.

i only sat back then faced towards the window and got comfortable in the seat.

"you want sumn to eat??" he asked and i shook my head no.

"amory-"

"what!" i accidentally snapped at him.

my eyes widened and he looked over at me then back at the road.

he didn't say anything else, i wanted to literally sink into my seat and disappear.

"i- i didn't mean-"

"it's okay amory, what i done told you about apologizing for stuff that ain't your fault??" he said and i didn't answer.

"i get it, i did just basically force you out the house when you didn't want to." he added on then turned into a back road.

i only looked down and started playing wit my fingers.

"look you can sleepover and we'll just chill in my room, okay??" he said and placed his hand on my thigh.

i hissed then picked up his hand and just held it instead, he looked at me with confusion written all over his face.

i only gulped and hoped he wouldn't question anything further.

ꕥꕥꕥ

i laid on top of him as he rubbed my back,"you don't wanna take these off??" he asked messing with my leggings.

"n-no." i mumbled.

"okay what about your hoodie, i know you hot." he said and i slowly sat up and took off my hoodie.

he grabbed my waist and i could feel his boner underneath me,"get up real quick." he said and i got off him.

he sat up and started messing with his shorts then went to the bathroom.

i waited a few minutes before getting up, i pulled down my legs and saw some blood on my legs.

i looked around his room and found some tissues and used them to wipe it then stuff them in the trash.

i went through his drawers until i found a pair of his sweatpants.

"amory..." he said and i froze.

i wasn't facing towards him but i was still scared to move,"amory turn around." he said and i felt tears in my eyes.

"i-i was just gonna put these on..." i mumbled.