1.32 𝖴𝖭𝖤𝖷𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖳𝖤𝖣

Start from the beginning

"My mom came and saw me today, she said Gerard has another plan and you saw that goo he was dripping. There's something more going on here, I just don't know what it is yet-"

"Hey, hey," He reaches down to touch her chin and forces her to look him in the eyes. "We'll figure it out. Nobody else is going to get hurt tonight, I promise."

Olive nodded, smiling slightly remembering their promise in the school before. She moved her arm from his waist to settle in between them, holding out her pinkie and he smiled, taking it and kissing his hand. Olive did the same, sighing as their hands dropped to their sides.

"Now it's for real," Isaac looked deeply into her eyes and she nodded.

"We should go inside," Olive said and he took her hand, leading her inside.

"You know you don't have to drag me everywhere, right?" She asks, trudging behind him, hands still intertwined.

"You're the one who said you didn't want me to leave, now I'm officially not going anywhere," He flashed her a playful smile and she rolled her eyes but couldn't help the grin that spread across her face.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They walked in to see everyone packing up their stuff and talking to various deputies and things. Olive let go of his hand to get her stuff from Coach's office and he watched her walk away with a fond smile.

"So are you guys finally-" Scott says, wiggling his eyebrows and Isaac scoffs, leaning against the locker.

"We haven't like talked about anything but-"

"But you guys have upped the PDA since you arrived at the game and not to mention that little hand-holdey thing you did when you got scared of the dark-"

"I was not scared of the dark," Scott looked at him with a raised eyebrow and Isaac shook his head. "No, I was afraid of the giant lizard man who we've been fighting recently."

Olive tosses her bag over her shoulder and walks back over to Isaac and Scott. She sighs, plopping down on the bench in front of Isaac as Sheriff Stilinski walks over to them.

"Hey, Olly, are you gonna be okay to get home by yourself? I've gotta go to the medical examiner about Jackson and I've got an APB out on Stiles so I'll probably be at the station late. His Jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." He trailed off, glancing at the floor and then back to them. "I actually don't know what that means. Um, look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails if any one of you see him--"

"We'll call you," Olive says calmly, placing her hand on the Sheriff's shoulder as he tries to keep it together. Olive sighs and gives him a sympathetic smile.

"Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him, right guys?" He turns to the two next to him and they both nod.

"Yeah..." He trails off, turning to Olly. "I'll see you at the house, okay?"

Olly nods as he leaves, watching him leave the room with all the deputies. Coach is the next one to approach the three.

"McCall... We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up."

"Yeah, I know, Coach," Scott says sheepishly and rubs the back of his neck.

"All right. I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys," Coach turns to all 3 of them and then shrugs. "Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, Olly knows that better than anybody, but, you know... that's different. It's Greenberg!"

The three of them laugh with Coach and he turns to Scott.

"I'm just saying, we-- I-- need you on the team. Get your grades back up," Scott nodded and Coach turned to leave.

"And don't you think about going anywhere, either, I don't know how I'd survive without you here. I'd probably tear Greenburg's head off," Coach says down to Olly and she laughs as he turns to go again.

"Oh, um, keep up the good work, Lahey," He stutters out awkwardly and Olive has to bite her tongue to keep herself from laughing.

"Thanks...Coach," Isaac furrows his eyebrows, and Coach nods, going back to his office.

"Yeah, Lahey. Keep up the good work," Olive turns around on the bench, patting his arm and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes, incredibly good work," Scott says, grabbing his shoulder and shaking it and Isaac shakes both of them off.

"Okay, okay that's enough," He looks around the locker room and then back to Scott and Olive. "Is that everybody?"

Olive nods and Scott takes that as his cue. He turns to rip Stiles' gym locker door off and grabs a bunch of his stuff out.

"Okay, I have a pretty good lock on his scent so you two just need to get a whiff," He hands Olive a shirt and Isaac one of his shoes.

"Wait, how come you get a shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asks her and she shrugs, scrunching up her nose at him and then turning to smell the shirt but before she could, they were interrupted.

"We need to talk," Derek stands there, Olive's mother standing behind him.

"All of us" Peter emerges from behind the lockers.

"Holy shi-"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───