Do Not Go Gentle

Mother she's making Alaric into a vampire he drunk it and I grabbed the bowl and backed away and I know the spell, I was able to hear the spell and I reworked the spell and I drunk the rest of the elixir and I looked at mother "Just know that you caused this" I snapped my fingers and it snapped my neck.

I woke up and I looked around everything was bright and I could hear things that weren't in this room and I can smell things not in this room and I was hungry and then I saw Nik he looked at me "Henrik I'm so sorry this happened to you" I nodded "Like I said Nik I would do anything for my family" he hugged me and then brought a woman and I shook my head "No please I don't want to hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it" he nodded and grabbed a blood bag and handed it to me and I drunk it and then he gave me another and I drunk it halfway "That's enough for me, can I go learn from Elijah" he nodded and called Elijah and I left with him.

I was looking at a candle and I closed my eyes and when I opened them and it was lit and I looked over and saw Elijah "You still possess the ability to use magic, I've heard of this Henrik you have our strength and magic that's a deadly combination but don't worry I will teach you how to handle it" I nodded and hugged him "Thank you Lijah I love you so much" he smiled and hugged me and I hugged him back and I started crying why am I crying "It's ok Henrik cry it's part of the transition just let all the emotions in, it's gets easier to control I promise"