The New Deal

I woke up in a bed and I got up and saw an outfit and a plate of eggs and bacon and a note next to of them it read

Sorry for upsetting you, I love you so much sorry for killing Mikael -Nik

I ate the eggs and bacon and put on the outfit and I went downstairs and saw Nik "Sorry about last night I was drunk" he looked at me "You look upset" I scoffed "My dad's dead Nik you killed him right in front of me, but what I said was the truth I loved him I know I shouldn't he wasn't the best father in the world of course but he was the only father I had the only parents that was still alive I know it was worth it for you and I'm not going to be you Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, or Finn because no matter where I go I am always going to be related to you and I want my family like I said and you're my older brother so if you'll excuse me" I left.

I walked to the forest and found the tree me and father would come to every birthday I had and I carved a Viking ruin in it and left.

I was home and I looked around for dad's ashes I know Nik he wants to gloat and I just want to see him I honestly believe I'm cursed the curse of seeing the hood in everyone and thing it sucks but I love my family and that includes dad he was abusive, horrible, but I still love him even now.

I walked over to Nik "I'm sorry Nik I know you expected me to hate Mikael but he is my father and I'm cursed to see the good in everyone and I saw it, when you thought I died I saw the brother I lost a thousand years ago and I saw it in dad when I gave him his memories back and you have ever right to hate him and...me but just know no matter what, no matter how far away I will always be there for you" I walked away.