The end of the affair

I walked in with Nik and Stefan, a witch came over and I smiled "A witch, brother if this was a witch problem why didn't you ask me" he smiled "Little brother I love you but you came back to life not that long ago and I think you aren't ready for spells" I looked at him and then at the witch "So you know what my brother wants and you need a talisman from the original witch and that means my older sister Rebekah" I smiled and she nodded "Your brother's smart" I smiled "Thank you Gloria is it" she looked at me "Teach me some magic as the original witch died before I tapped into my magic" she nodded.

Gloria was teaching me some spells and a memory sharing spell and that is amazing when my sister wakes up and more.

More people showed up and I worked at the bar and then Stefan's brother came and asked about him and I ignored him and hide.

Eventually Stefan and Nik came back and I just closed my eyes and woke up on the other side and I looked around "MOM, MOM, MOMMY" she didn't come so one of two things she doesn't want to see or she's under a spell.

I woke up and heard fighting and I got up it's horrible to plan against your own family but Nik has hurt all of them so I need to create a dagger that will work on him and I followed Nik back to the factory and Rebekah wasn't in the box but she popped up and attacked Nik and I looked down at the dagger and I let them have there conversations and I switched it for a dummy and did a spell and put the real one in my sock and looked at Stefan and they had a moment and then they necklace was gone "WHAT" they looked at me and I walked over to her coven and threw everything out looking for it I screamed and held up my hand and the coffin blew up and turned to Rebekah "Hello Rebekah" I held up my hand and flicked my wrist and I walked away.