The Reckoning

I woke up in a truck and I looked around and then at my foot and I felt the dagger and I grabbed it and looked at it but it was different I got out and threw the dagger at Rebekah "I worked on it" and I walked inside the school.

I walked around I wonder how it feels to be in high school, me and Rebekah split up and I spun around and I walked into the gym just in time to see Nik kill a guy named Tyler "Really Nik was that" I stopped when I saw the doppelgänger "I must say you look exactly like the wench who stole my brothers from me so your lucky I don't" Nik put his hand on me "Little brother be silent" I looked at him "Fine so what am I supposed to do" he smiled "Well your a witch little brother and you can do a spell" and then Rebekah came back in screaming for her necklace and then she attacked the doppelgänger and I left.

I was walking the halls and I walked to where Rebekah was and the new hybrid woke up and she said he was pretty much dead "He's not dead, it's like he'll become more of a wolf with rabies sister" she looked at me "Thank you little brother" I rolled my eyes and sat down on the table "For what it's worth I'm sorry but you're going against my family and it won't end well" and then Nik came in and gave Tyler the doppelgänger's blood and he drunk it and I looked at him and he became a hybrid "Well that's interesting" I left.

I was at the hospital with my siblings and I sat on the hood of a car "Rebekah the dagger I gave you" Rebekah and Nik looked at me "It doesn't work on you or Nik anymore it works on me and any other other side witch or siphoner" she pulled it out and placed it down "It won't kill me but it will put in a sleep, I don't know why I made it" they nodded and Rebekah went after Elena and then Damon came back and mentioned something about father and before I knew it the dagger was in my chest and I passed.