Break On Through

I was with Rebekah and she was talking to the mayor, apparently there was a new white oak and then she walked over to Damon and a woman and I followed and then I recognized her "Sage your the girl, my brother Finn was so infatuated with I'm sorry he left town he was trying to kill him self so I hope for him, he finds you" I walked away.

Elliot walked over to me and smiled "You look cute when you are following your sister like a puppy" I smiled and looked at him "Oh so would you like to see follow you like a puppy" he smiled and kissed me and then started to go to my neck and I backed away "Oh what are you" I looked at him "Can we not do this around people I want our...my...first time to be special" he smiled "Your a virgin" I smiled "What the only thing I had on the other side was myself and ps puberty sucked" he smiled and I went up to his ear "I did so many things in that forest over there, if you want to undress me in that forest then I wouldn't mind" he smiled and took my hand and we walked away and when we got away from people and he vamp-speed us to the fort and we had sex and it was amazing.

I got up and walked out of the forest and saw Rebekah on the bridge burning some wood it had to have been the white oak, I looked at him can you take me home he nodded.