The Hybrid

Going on a hiking trip with my brother and a vampire and a transitioning hybrid there's a joke in there somewhere and eventually we found the pack I got uncomfortable immediately.

I looked at them and they knew who my brother was, great they're all dead and I don't like being around this many wolves the teeth, the bloodlust in the eyes and then I felt a hand on my shoulder "Brother calm down" I stopped and looked around the wind went back to normal.

I looked around and I was still nervous, I don't like being around wolves if I can't make it obvious I looked around and say Ray he doesn't look right I looked at him and I backed up a little and looked at him, he was freaking out and then he freaked out and attacked him and bit into my neck I screamed and I grabbed him and started to siphon and he ran away and I felt weak Nik rushed over me "Henrik, Henrik stay with me" I looked at him and I slowly saw black.

I woke up gasping for air and I touched my neck and there was nothing and I got up and looked around and saw my body and walked over to my body and Nik "Oh Henrik I'm so sorry for causing this again" I touched my body.

I woke up but this time in my real body and Nik pulled me into a hug immediately "Oh I thought I lost you again" I hugged him back this is the first time I've seen him like my brother in a thousand years "Don't blame yourself for something that was my fault and it was a thousand years ago, but I never blamed you" I got up and looked around and held up my hand and all the hybrids hearts flew out of their chest and dropped to the ground, Nik looked at me shocked "They were going rabid Nik I'm sorry truly" I went back to where the car was and fell asleep.