21 - kinky

disclaimer: SMUT

The next days fly by in a haze. Bakugou and I were so preoccupied with enrolling Kaito into school (the one specifically designed for the children of heroes) and moving all my things over to his house that we hardly had any alone time together.

We even decided to keep my apartment and rent it out.

I mean making some extra money on the side never hurt anyone.

Am I right?

And ever since that steamy night with Bakugou, all we've been able to do is sneak kisses in here and there. Nothing lasting more than a few seconds.

It was hell.

But it wasn't for lack of trying.

It's just that Kaito gave up on trying to sleep in his own room.

Which is obviously ok, great even!

It just means that Bakugou and I can never do any grown-up stuff.

Hence, the baby kisses every once in a while.

But I swear I feel like a ticking time bomb.

One of these days I'm just gonna blow up and have my way with the gorgeous man who, for some unknown reason, likes me back.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

My phone rings, and I'm pleasantly surprised once I see the caller I.D., "Hello mother, how can I help you today?"

"Hi baby, listen I was just wondering if I could spend some time with Kaito."

"I mean he is my grandson, it's time for me to spoil him rotten!"

I thank the heavens for this beautiful opportunity and take full advantage of the free babysitter that is 'grandma'.

I happily chirp back, "Actually, that sounds like a great idea! Do you think you can watch him tonight?"

"Yes, of course! I'll come over at 7. How's that sound?"

"Perfect! We'll see you then!"

I quickly hang up and run to the living room. I pause the movie Bakugou and Kaito are watching (earning me a few protests) and hurriedly say, "Guess what!?"

Kaito, who is laying down on Bakugou, pops up, "What?"

"That was your grandma, she was wondering if she could spend some time with you tonight."

Kaito beams at me, "Really!? She wants to hang out with me?!"

I bend down, "Yup, she even said she's gonna spoil you rotten."

He stands up on the couch and begins pulling Bakugou back and forth, "Oh my gosh!! Did you hear that?! I need to go get ready!!" Then he jumps off the couch and speeds off to his room.

Bakugou and I are left alone in the living room, so I plop myself right beside him and whisper in his ear, "You know what that means, right?"

Bakugou kisses my cheek and I immediately read his thoughts, It means I have you all to myself tonight.

I smirk back at him, "Yes it does," then he leans in and gives me a real kiss. The kind that leaves me trembling underneath him.

He pulls away too soon and winks at me, "There's more where that came from, sweetheart."