"Hey! Order me something sweet next." She laughed and the bartender smirked while mixing my cocktail. Once done he slid it to me and winked, I smiled and turned away.

"Don't try flirting with my girl." Emiko said and he put his hands up defensively. I laughed and finished the sweet mix. Definitely more of what I'm used to. Once done I grabbed her hand.

"Let's dance." We weaved through the crowd to the center, eyes followed us along the way and parted. I danced on Emiko and her hands raked over my body. Pulling each other close, my hips swayed and hers followed. One of my greatest accomplishments was teaching this girl how to dance. The more we we danced the more attention we got then the music changed to American rap music. That's when I really started to sweat, it had been so long since I had been out. Since I had a few drinks and been dancing. Then I felt a unfamiliar hand grip my ass.

"You twerk?" I turned to the thick accent, a sweaty guy. Pulling his hands off me I glared at him.

"No, now go dance somewhere else." Emiko said and pulled us away. The guy just followed us, he reached out for my arm and jerked me to him. See now I'm about to snap.

🔴Kiyoshi🔴

"You really went all out for his place huh?" I asked my old friend as we walked his new club.

"I told you! Thanks again for clearing this space for me friend." He took my hand in his and we shook. When he had me clear out the original stores here I thought he was just being spiteful but I see it was worth it in the end. Nothing but rich kids and their whores.

"You did well, good to see you doing better." I said and we went on the second floor, the club music vibrated the halls as we walked.

"And now you have a hand in this goldmine as well." We both laughed and I paused, seeing a familiar figure. The swaying of her hips was hypnotic and by the others watching he could tell he wasn't the only one who thought so. Asahi followed my gaze and the look in his eyes made me want to stab them out.

"See! We even have foreigners!" He laughed slapping my back. My glazed went back to Esme, damn she can move. I hand grabbed at her and before I knew I was making my way through the crowd.

•Esme•

"Back off me creep!" I yanked my arm from him and his hand raised, I'm about to get banned from this club tonight if he thinks he can hit me. Before I could bawl my first I was pulled back by the waist and his hand was stopped . I turned to see Aito's uncle I looked at him wide eyed as some men came out of nowhere and took the creep somewhere. The crowd had stopped dancing and Emiko grabbed my hand slowly.

"Sir?" She looked almost terrified of him and he cleared his throat.

"Sorry, excuse me." Then he was gone, the crowd took steps back from me like I had the plague. Emiko looked as pale as a ghost.

"L-Let's get out of here Esme."

We sat in my apartment, drinking warm sake and beer. Emiko had stepped out and grabbed some fast food while we watched some tv. Not how we wanted to end girls night but the club was a disaster.

"So what was all that at the club?" I asked sipping my warm sake. And Emiko shrugged putting her empty beer can down.

"Nothing just that... Mr. Yamaguchi is a very powerful man Esme. People fear the power he has." She finished and I was just confused. The same uncle that can pull off a boyishly cute smile?