🕊time pass by🕊

Start from the beginning

"Yes..."

"And Chan and Felix won't be able to hear anything?" Minho's mouth curved into a smile.

"That's right..." Jisung held his breath as he heard footsteps behind him approaching. He could now feel Minho's hot breath on his back and a hand creep up on his small waist.

"Even if you scream...?"

Jisung widened his eyes as he felt his hands be taken behind his back and held there firmly. Minho suddenly pushed him on the wall, his hands now pinned above his head as he looked at Minho with so much desperation. This is all they've ever wanted, and they were about to grab every single bite.

Minho was holding him in place with only one hand, the other one going up and down his body. The warm water dripped down their hair as the dimmed lights made their eyes shine nonetheless.

"Minho...touch me" he begged, squirming around, his mouth half opened.

Minho then bent over and licked his own lips when he got close to his ear, smirking.

"You have no clue...how long I've waited to do this" he backed away again, his hands still pinning him in place.

"Then do it-" Minho crashed their lips together, already getting a moan. They had water dripping down their faces while their lips aggressively mixed. They tasted so sweet, just like he imagined they would, only making this whole feeling more addicting.

They would split apart for short periods of times, only to go back in and they went harder every time. It was clear to them that Minho took the lead, he wanted this control and power over him, and that's just what he was getting. Jisung couldn't stop whimpering, the vibration sending Minho into heaven.

It was everything they weren't allowed.

Their ultimate sin.

The one desire they couldn't get rid of.

And they enjoyed every part of it.

The thought about war wasn't even close to being on their minds, the only thing that mattered was each other, how close they were.

Minho then pressed his whole body on Jisung, his dick now laying on the younger's stomach. Jisung slid a hand out of his grasp and took it in his hand, making Minho choke a moan directly against his mouth. He dropped his other hand and jisung got on his knees, already lowering his head on Minho's member. He effortlessly went the whole way down without gagging and when he would pull up again, a line of saliva connected his lips to him.

"Holy shit" Minho gasped when Jisung went back at it, he wasn't holding back, not even in the slightest.

It already felt amazing, but the taller one lost it when Jisung started to use his tongue as well, knowing exactly where to go.

Jisung was moaning still, every emotion crashing down on him at the same time, but lust was taking over his body.

The younger one then lowered his head to the very end, feeling the tip hit the back of his throat and a tear mixing with the water of the shower. Minho grabbed a hold of his hair and helped him through it, groaning every time he'd hit the bottom.

After a while, Jisung's neck got tired and Minho took over, rolling his hips into his mouth and gagged on his own breath at how good it felt.

He could already feel himself getting close to his high so he stopped fucking his mouth, helping Jisung up from the floor. His legs were shacking to the point where he couldn't stand up on his own, so Minho took him on his lap and crashed his back against the wall, kissing his neck and chest as harsh as he possibly could.

"Louder."

Jisung started to scream louder, panting in between every breath.

"Harder" he moaned out. Minhos lips fell down to his chest and he started to leave purple marks all over it. Jisung arched his back against the wall, digging his nails in Minhos back.

It's then that Minho aligned himself without telling jisung. He wanted to hear him scream wether it was from pleasure or pain.

With a firm grip on Jisung's hip, he lowered the boy directly on him, making him scream out loud. He was only half way in but it stung so badly that tears fell down his eyes. He dung his nails so deep that his back started to bleed a bit. Minho moaned as he felt the thigh boy around him whimper and scream for him.

"M-minho-" he pushed all the way in and got another yelp from his lips. Minho pulled him into another kiss and they went a bit slower this time, pouring every once of passion they had in their flesh.

Hearing his name just made everything worth it, this was all worth it.

All the arguing and the playing around had now ended.

Minho rolled his hips up into the boy when he calmed down and kept sliding his tongue on his bottom lip. He was going quite slowly but accelerated when he hit a spot that made Jisung's eyes roll to the back of his head.

"Hyu-ng" he whined out, unable to contain himself. Minho was lowering the boy on himself at the same time as rolling his hips forwards, clapping noises echoing in every wall of the room. 

They then split the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. Jisung's face was priceless, drool falling down his chin and his eyes half closed. Minho couldn't have asked for more.

This only made him go harsher on the boy, making himself let out a moan as well. Back on that battlefield, he would have never thought that he'd be here, fucking into someone he should be killing, but it felt too good to stop.

By the way he was whining, he could tell Jisung was close, so he continued what he was doing and soon enough Jisung came all over his stomach, the water from the shower cleaning then at the same time.

He thought they would stop but Minho kept going until he felt himself close as well, the younger one begging and his prostate being overstimulated to the max.

Minho came only a few seconds after, filling him up with his cum and taking the boy off his lap. Jisung's legs gave up and he slid down the wall, looking up at Minho. The older one went to grab a towel, wetting it and started to wash his fragile body. Jisung looked at him confused again, he just used him, Minho got what he wanted, so why did he still care?

"You did good..." he mumbled, making Jisung blush furiously, but they couldn't see much because of the dimmed lights.

Minho went all over his body with the rug, making sure he was spotless, once he finished, he washed his hair with some small shampoo they had and he started to massage his head, giving his forehead a kiss afterwards.

"We don't tell anyone about this. It's us against them now..."

"Against who...?"

"The rest of the world."