date

did i spend 178 on the black widow charm and avengers bracelet? yes. did i get the last one cause some loser bought a majority of her? yes. was is worth it? absolutely.

long chapter ig💀

alexs pov:
"lila. wake up." i whisper as i violently shake the teen.

"what?" she grumbled tiredly. "i pissed the bed cause of a nightmare." she immediately sat up on the bed, bumping my head with hers.

falling back with a groan i sat up rubbing my head, "are you serious?"

"no." lila rolled her eyes and laid back down in bed, "then why're you here. and what time is it."

"it's 3:30. i need help with making food for my date with kate. hey that rhymes!" i smile enthusiastically.

"what do you need my help with?" she grumbled rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"cooking. we all know i was never a good cook." she nodded and stood up on the bed.

"i'll meet you down in 5." nodding i leave her room and onto the couch.

as expected 5 minutes later we were slowly creeping out the house careful not to wake anyone. extremely slowly, i move the door with a squeak every inch it moved, "jesus christ lex, hurry up!"

"would you hush up girl!" i whisper shout, "ima rip it off like a bandaid." she nodded and stepped back.

mentally i counted down to three in my head pulling the door back fast, "what are you two doing?" snapping our heads over to kate standing with her arms crossed.

"shh, you're sleep walking." she rolled her eyes and walked over to me, cupping my cheeks, "what are you two doing?"

"we're..." i looked at lila frantically for help, sighing i gave up, "getting stuff for our date."

"at 3 in the morning?" she teased with a small smirk.

"yes. now go back to sleep, we needa be ready at 6." i finished off giving her a quick kiss on the cheek, watching as she walked up the steps.

"you're so whipped." lila teased as we walked out the door.
...
"all right what's your budget?" lila questioned as we each got our own cart.

"there is no budget... except we're picking out the cheaper items. ain't no shame in saving money. okay, so we each split up and meet back here."
i handed her a note with each of the items.

"i'll get bean bags, projector, wine, coochie board-""charcuterie board-" "yes, that's what i said." i roll my eyes before continuing.

"uh you got lighterfluid, matches, blankets, and find pretty flowers." a small smirk curled up on the teens lips.

"uh huh, yeah tease me all you want when we're in the car." i call out as i walk away.
...
"start the car!" i yell tossing my keys at lila who scrambled into the car. "i'm trusting you with my baby, reverse the car!"

lila quickly pulled the car in reverse waiting for me to get in, "hey, stop right there!" the security guard yelled.

tossing the bags in the backseat, i jump through the window with my feet dangling, "drive lila!" she pressed her foot on the gas speeding out the parking lot.

once we were far away i let lila drive, teaching her a few things on our way. we nearly crashed a couple times but we're alive.

"so what happened with that security guard? and why did you need to go back?" she asked as we set up everything.