actual new years party

LMFAOO i just realized i accidentally put new years party instead of christmas on one of the chapters😭

anyway this one's inspired by a friend.

alex's pov:

it had been a few days since christmas, today marks the day of december 31st, "why do we have to go to a party?" leaning on the counter, i toss a grape in my mouth.

"because we were invited by your moms family and it'd be rude to not show up." clint responded as he poured water into a cup.

"yeah but," i pause throwing another grape, "i dislike everyone. minus grandma and a few others."

"well you can't stay here alone." i raise a brow putting my hands on my hips. "what am i? 6?"

"in my eyes you're still a teen." sighing i walk back upstairs and into my room.

"hey, what's wrong?" kate asked as i flopped onto the bed, laying my head on her lap.

"we gotta go to a party. a damn new years party." humming she ran her hands through my hair.

"what's wrong with that?"

"they're so infuriating, especially my cousins. my cousin, ashley, thinks she's better than anyone and she's so self centered! to top it all off, her ass is homophobic." kate listened to me rant about my cousins and aunts for a good three minutes before she stopped me.

"okay, come on, we gotta get ready. i'll be with you all night." i nodded giving her a peck on the lips.

"okay you shower first cause i know you take longer to get ready." she rolled her eyes with a small smile, grabbing the towel and closing the door.

when she got out she had the towel around her body staring at the floor as she sat on the edge of the bed, "what should i wear?"

"huh?" turning around i look at her, "why not the one you wore to your moms party? you looked beautiful in that." she blushed standing up and walking towards the bag she had.

after my shower i quickly changed into a green sweater shirt, black jeans, along with accessories.

"are you ready?" i ask putting my shoes on, while she adds her makeup.

"give me three more minutes." she smiled as i nodded. three minutes later she was still doing stuff.

"i'm gonna go check on everyone else." walking out the door, into the hallway, i called out, "mom! dad! you guys ready?"

clint walked out with an annoyed expression, "go inside. i'm going to see if the boys and lila are ready"

"you ready, momma?" i ask knocking softly before opening it, revealing her sitting down doing her makeup and in a robe.

groaning loudly i spin around speed walking, "dad c'mere and help!" he walked in crossing his arms.

"we're speeding up the process. grab the shoes and dress, and hand me the curling iron." he walked away with all three things in his hands.

"up." i instructed her. she stood up still doing her makeup, quickly sliding the dress on i walk behind her zipping it up. "do her hair i'll be back."

"you need help?" i ask once i enter my room, "could you zip up my dress?"

nodding i walk behind her zipping it up, staring at her through the mirror, "you look beautiful." i whispered before giving her a kiss on the cheek.