20 - what the hell

Start from the beginning

* * *

We all hung out for about an hour before we scattered to get ready. I was still looking at myself in the mirror when I heard knocking.

"Knock knock," Avrey said.

"I'm in the closet."

Avrey makes her way in, her jaw dropping as she stops behind me. "Hot damn, Lina! You look so hot!"

I wrinkle my nose. "Are you sure it isn't too much?"

"Hell no! You look fantastic, girl. I wish I could pull that off."

The black bathing suit I decided to buy for the trip was...a bit risqué. The front has a deep v-cut, all the way down to my waist line, shoe laced together all the way up to the middle of my chest. The back was completely backless, rising high on the ass cheeks, showing off way more than I ever expected.

"Trust me," Avrey smirks. "I'd fuck you in that."

I turn and whack her arm. "Stop that," I grin.

"It's true. These Italian men are going to be drooling over you."

I roll my eyes with a grin and shut off the light. It's not like Avrey didn't look like she could stop a truck, cause she does. She always does. She picked a hot pink bikini, leaving little to the imagination. Her hair was wavy and her blue eyes shine bright.

I would never capture the attention she does.

I sigh, pulling on my black wrap over my shoulders. It's long, so it covers me until I want to be seen, which is fun. Avrey pushed a pair of big, round sunglasses on her face and we walked down the stairs.

The boys were already waiting by the back door, shirts unbuttoned. Hayden was fit—not like Brooks, but he looked good. His abs weren't ripped like Brooks, but you can see them, which is exactly how I like men: not too lean and built, but just right.

I shake my head as we walk towards them. Brooks comes in between me and Avrey, putting his arms around us both.

"I'm not gonna have to worry about you, am I?"

Avrey snickers. I know the question was more directed at me, but Brooks does care for Avrey like his sister, which makes me happy.

"Troubles my middle name, sweetheart."

"I guess we'll just have to see," I shrug.

Brooks shakes his head as we walk down the stone pathway. Avrey takes pictures and videos as we walk down the private walkway to the beach, but I'm in awe. The ocean is beautiful; it's the most beautiful shade of blue I've ever seen. The white sand contradicts it perfectly.

People were scattered throughout, but this is the best beach I've ever been to. The beauty alone would have me wanting to come back more and more.

I hear something land with a thud behind me, making me turn. The big bag Hayden was carrying with our towels and such is now on the floor, Hayden yanking a towel free from it.

Avrey and Brooks race off to the water, leaving me standing here. Alone. Next to Hayden.

I twist my lips, shifting on my feet. Hayden reaches into the bag, pulling out a towel and handing it to me. I give him a grateful smile as I grab it.

I lay it out on the ground, a bit away from Hayden's. I close my eyes, slowly taking off the wrap off my body. Breathing in, counting to three, I finally open my eyes and look around. I was scared of someone coming up to me, pointing out my imperfect body and tell me I should be ashamed of myself.