i let the hot water burn my skin, i started getting use to the feeling and started scrubbing soap into my skin.

ꕥꕥꕥ

tears flooded my eyes as i poured alcohol onto my thighs, i let the stinging feeling go away before i poured more on top.

a sob escaped my lips.

you fucked up again
you relapsed again

what happened to never doing it again
thought you were getting better...

i shook my head and tried my best to calm myself down, i put on a pair of sweats then grabbed a beige hoodie from out my closet.

i walked out the bathroom then went to my bedroom, honestly i spent about 3 hours in there.

i sat on the edge of my bed and stared at the tv, i searched through many channels.

i sighed before my bedroom door was opened,"amory...what yo gay ass doing here??" my mother slurred her words and her eyes were half closed.

she looked a shade lighter,"i just got out the shower..." i mumbled trying my best not to make any movements to upset her.

"mm..well meet my friend." she said and pointed to a man behind her.

i nodded at him and he nodded back,"gone to my room i'll be there soon..." she said to him and he walked away.

i watched as she stared at me for a few seconds and i gulped.

"mo-" before i could finish she smacked me across my face making me whimper.

"you were out doing what amory?!? i'm not stupid you've been with your fuckin brother!!" she yelled and i blinked back the tears.

"i-i wasn't i haven't seen him since he left!!" i yelled back and that's when she threw a glass bottle down in my room making it shatter.

"should've aborted yo bitch ass!!" she yelled getting in my face.

i scrunched up my face smelling the alcohol on her breath.

"dad should've left you for fuckin dead.." i retorted and watched as she slowly back up with wide eyes.

next thing i knew she smacked me again making my head turn to the side,"you ungrateful fuckin bastard..." she said before walking out my room and slammed the door.

i reached up to my face but it stung badly.

i grabbed my phone and waited about it 15 minutes, soon i heard moaning making me roll my eyes.

i grabbed a bag and started packing clothes in there, i grabbed my stuff from the hall bathroom.

then my handed landed on the razor, i threw it in my bag but hid it under other clothes.

i threw the bag over my sboulder then dialed zakiya's number.

i called her a few times and no answer, i then went on instagram and founds zarek page.

i chewed on my bottom lip as i made my way out my mother's house.

i sighed before texting him.

-zarek

its_zee.a: amory??

-yeah...

its_zee.a: wassup

-can you send me yo number

once he sent it i put it into my phone then called him,"i-i kinda need your help right n-now..." i mumbled as i walked down the road.

"with what??" he asked and i could hear some people in the background.