Chapter 14 Reason To Be

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Shoda: Still, it's worrying.

Kan: Take it as a lesson then. No matter how severe the injury, don't let it stop you from getting back up. Am I clear?

Setsuna: But-

Kan: Am I clear?!

1-B: Yes, Kan-sensei!

Kan: Good! Then let's get down to business. . .

The class tensed, the aura of the USJ attack returning. . .

The Sports Festival.

And many sighs of relief were released.

Kan: I don't think it needs to be said, but you better bring your A-Game. This is one of Japan's biggest events, hundreds of Pros will be watching!

Pony: Talk about expectations.

Tsuburaba: It's more than that! We get offers for internships based on our performance!

Ibara: . . . Is it wise to hold such an event after a Villain Attack?

Zeny: I was about to ask the same thing.

Kan: Principal Nezu says it's to show that even after taking a hit, that U.A. would show it's strength.

Testutetsu: Heh, talk about manly! This is going to be fun!

Kamakiri: Being able to show off without any repercussions. . . It's a dream come true.

Kan: You don't have much time to prepare, so I suggest you use that time wisely. And just as a little incentive. . . The highest performer of this class will get a little extra credit.

And that definitely got his class up and moving.

Hahahahaha! Young Midoriya- IS HERE!

Izuku: All Might?!?!?

The Symbol of Peace appeared from around the corner of the hallway, accidentally cutting off Uraraka and Iida's talk of motivations.

Izuku: What's the matter?

All Might: Lunch!

He lifted a tiny bento.

All Might: Wanna eat together?

Uraraka: *facefaults* He's like a maiden. . .

It was long before Izuku accepted the offer and ran along with the Number One Hero. Unbeknownst to him, Zeny's watchful eye traced his steps.

Yui: Is something wrong?

Zeny: Not sure. I'll go find out. Tell Kendo I'll catch up with you both after lunch.

Yui: O-Okay. . .?

The Rose chased down her friend, and unbeknownst to the both of them, the watchful gaze of Shoto Todoroki never left them.