🅿️ushin 🅿️

"Bye xa xa. Mummy loves you ok and don't give gma do too much trouble aigh." Aries said through the phone listening out for the small "love you to mwummy." On the other end.

Smiling as she heard it ending the call and standing up. Fixing the waistband of her pants and  tucking her blouse in.

She was in Chicago for a week representing the Memphis branch of the tech company she worked for in the official conference in Chicago. The thing about aries was when it came to her job her anxiety never bothered her,she showed confidence and expressed her knowledge to the best of her capability.

"Ms.williams, your presentation on the STEM expansion program  was wonderful. I was wondering if you have some time to speak to some possible clients?" The ceo of the entire company

"Ummm.... can someone else you know probably someone from Chicago do it?" She offered, her feet tired and her social battery was close to running out.

"Oh please. You already captivated the audience and opened up this new venture for us, it's only right you do it." He praised her hoping she would accept the offer.

"Ok then. Can you give me a  five minute to get myself together again." She said smiling.

"Ok no problem. Room 10,names are Lonzo ball and demar derozen.basketball boys." he told her leaving.

Rushing over to her bag grabbing some water and her anxiety medication,yes she was back on them full time. Drowning 4 pills down and doing some quick breathing exercises. Lastly she made sure her appearance was still neat. It was, so she pushed through the door going down the hall and then pushed the door to room 10 open.

"Hello good afternoon. My name is Aries Williams of ............" she spoke walking to the head of the table grabbing the remote to the screen and doing her best work at selling the idea.

One investor green eyes roamed her body. Captivated by her boss like demeanor but also recognizing her as ja morant's baby mother. The more she spoke the more the judt a baby mother title erased, she was a BOSS. Holding her own and had him wanting to lay his money onto this business with no he's.

"Any questions?" Aries asked after finishing. Keeping her smile leaning forward a little as her hand pressed onto the glass table.

"Yeah I was wondering, if this company has any plans to coincide with the bitcoin market. Near future or now." the man's teammate asked aries.

"Well mr.derozen. great question and the answer is that we as a company believe the........." aries got to explaining again her words tugging in the green eyed man sitting to the next man whose question she was answering.

"Any questions Mr.ball?" Aries asked causing the green eyed man to clear his throat.

"Nah. I already got the idea of what yall on." He said.

"And do you see yourself being apart of our enterprise?" Aries asked keeping eye contact with him.

"I got to check with my folks first but i got feeling Yeah I'll be down with yall." He told her causing her to grin ear to ear.

                                ¥

Aries exited the building in downtown Chicago. The sky scrappers hanging above her as the sunset beautifully. Taking her phone out to capture the beautiful view. Unaware she had a spectator whose eyes fixated on her solely. From beautiful face to every dip and curve on her body.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked staring at her as he leaned against his mustang.

"Yes,it's quite a view."

"You should check out the night life,more beautiful than this." He told her as she walked closer to him.

"Well i got two more days here i'll catch it one night hopefully." She informed him noticing the driver wasn't here as yet.

"Oh really, all business purposes?" He asked.

"Yes."

"A working lady I see." He said smiling at her as she shook her head blushing.

"What's your name again?" She asked again because she knew of the ball brothers but never cared to learn their name.

"Lonzo. And yours ?"

"Aries. Nice to meet you Lonzo."

"So miss aries, do you mind if I take you out tonight?"

"Yes I do mind but seeing that I don't get asked out by handsome men 24/7,I'll accept."she said keeping her upright posture and formality. Retrieving her phone from her bag she handed it off to him so he can put his number in.

"I'll keep in contact nice to meet you ." She told him walking over to the suv that just pulled into the parking lot.