ecstasy

Work,home and sleep.repeat.that was aries routine ever day since ja left.No call from ja or messages.It has been two weeks since he left.the first few weeks she was missing him and waiting up for his calls.she was checking his instagram on raysia account.
Aries felt betrayed and disappointed but now it is what is.
Ashley and her kept occupied on weekends by attending a cooking class at day time.At nights they would go to the beach and talk about life and family.It was very therauptic to both of them.Raysia had gone to Atlanta for 3 months so aries was literally living with ashley.
Another weekend without any message from ja.Aries got out of bed and went downstairs making some coffee for her breakfast.She went on the couch and was scrolling through instagram.Then she decided to check her follow requests and she notice a request from someone named "Niyah.morant".When she clicked on the persons page it was ja's little sister instagram page so she accepted. Then the door bell rung and there were two boxes and roses on the step.Aries took up the items.as soon as she did a notification cane on her phone.
Ja had message her.her face lit up and she clicked on the message.The message read
"To my sweet little sunshine.
Miss aries whitney williams
I know i haven't been the best
But i hope you can forgive me.
I hope you like your roses and gifts. I will call you tonight at 9:00 please stay up.
Sincerly Ja"
Aries blushed and craddled her phone into her chest.Then she went over to the boxes taking off the paper.it revealed a louboutin box.when she opened the first box there was a pair of red bottoms.Aries began jumping and screaming.ashley rushed out.
"Wappen bitch"
"Loookkkkk"
"Omg i told you.he would come through"
"Yessssssssssssss.he came all the way through."
"Open the next box "
Aries went to the next box and when she opened tears started flowing out her eyes.there was a brand new pink birkin bag.
"Money man gyal money bomboclaat man"ashley jamaican accent came out astonished at the gifts as well.
Aries was swoon at the gifts all day.she facetimed raysia as well showing her the gifts.then she rembered ja said he was going to call at 9:00 tonight.
"I need to look cute.he is going to call later"
"I can do your hair and we need to go get you some lingerie jus incase"
They both went out to shop for lingerie.Ashley did aries hair and some light makeup.aries was steady checking herself in the mirror until it was 9:00.then ja facetime her.as soon as he saw her he began smiling and she was blushing like crazy.
"Wassup pretty lady"
"Hey"aries was shy and she didn't know why
"You liked your gifts ??"
Aries nodded her head swiftly keeping up her shy girl act.
"Am happy you did"
"I thought you were not going to message me"
"Am sorry about that baby.i was busy with practice and interviews."
"Oh"
"So what you been up to ?"
"Work is good and i have been going to a cooking class with ashley on weekends"
"Oh thats great mamas.no clubbing ??"
"No."
"Great you know i love me a homebody "
Aries giggled and nodded
"You looked all dolled up.where you going?"
"No where.IthoughtIwouldlookniceforyoutosay thank you"
Ja laughed at aries shyness but he found it really cute.
"So how you want to say thank you baby?"
"I dunno"aries shrug
"Show daddy what you got on baby"
Aries prop the phone up on a pillow and focused it so ja can see her little robe.
"Can you see my whole body?"
"Mhmmm and i like what i see to"
Aries stood their awakwardly as ja raped her with his eyes.
"Turn around baby let daddy see that fat ass"
Aries did what he said and ja was enjoying every minute.
"So whats under the robe baby"
Aries fumbled with the string of the robe.she eased it off and ja dick stood to attention.
"Mhmm baby turn around and bend over for me"
When aries did that ja pull his dick out of his shorts and palmed it .he could see her pussy through the thin lace fabric that barely covered her vulva.aries turned back around and began taking off her bra .As soon as the bra fell off ja began stroking his dick.Aries felt good that he liked what she was doing. She reposition the phone and climbed on the bed.she sat on the back of legs .she began playing with her breast for him and sucking on her own nipples for him.
"Good girl.now show daddy his pussy ,i want to see it from the back to"
Aries pulled off her panties and turned around.she arch her back for him real good.
She heard him groan and curse.
"Fuck look at that pink pussy.dang baby u making me go crazy over here.That clit look real fat to."
Aries then remember she got herself a nice gift today.
"Am going to be back real quick daddy"
"Fuccckk hurry up.daddy need to see more of that kitty"
Aries rummage through her bag.she got her gift and climb back on the bed into ja's view.when ja saw what aries got he was shocked.
"Dang mami you already replaced me over there."
"I got it today.it was the closest to your dick size and width"
"Show daddy how you are going to play with it"
Aries rub the dildo up and down her slit.the more she did that the more dildo glistened with her juices.
"That pussy really wet shawty "
Aries angled the dildo to her entrance and slipped it in. The feeling was incredible and her eyes rolled back.she began working the toy up into her.Ja was jerking his dick off to the pace in which aries was fucking herself.The more she worked the dildo the more cream covered the dildo.Ja could hear the mac n cheese sound forming.
"Ouuu daddy.jaaaa fuck me daddy.feel soo goodddd"
These moans and pussy sounds caused ja to work his dick faster.
"Yea baby fuck that cunt.fuckkkkk i want that pussy .look at how creamy it is"
Ja watched as aries face twisted up.her legs began shaking and she started getting real nasty with her words.
"Dadddddddyyyyyyy.OH FUCK.JAMEEELLLL.AHHHH."she was literally screaming with tears running down her face.
By now ja was sweating and was about to buss soon.Then he saw her squirting.Her juices flew all over her phone and ja nutted all over his hand.
"Dang mama you messed up your phone with your little sexy ass."
"Mhmmm you love the show papa??"aries had sat up and took the phone up she began cleaning it with wipes. Both still naked staring at eachother.Then they began laughing at eachother.They ended the call a little later and aries took a shower.she then took one of ja's shirt and put it on .falling asleep happy and content.ja came through for her like no nigga ever did not even her old sugar daddy.She was all bout ja now.