morning after

"Ja,"ja,ja,JAMEL" aries whisper screamed and shaked ja trying to get him to wake up.
Ja phone was going off nonstop and it was beginning to worry her that maybe it was business or a family member in danger.
"Mhmmn "ja groan barely opening his eyes.
"Boy get your ass up your phone has been going off nonstop"
Ja immediately got up and got his phone when those words left riri mouth.
Ja checked it all.it was mostly jaren asking him where he was and his agent reminding him what he has to do when he gets of vacation. Ja flung his phone far and went straight to the bathroom.after using the new tooth brush in the bathroom he came out .looking at aries sitting on the edge of the bed on her phone. She looked good in his shirt,it fitted her like a dress because of their major height difference.ja never noticed how little aries was before now.he was so much in deep thought that he didn't notice that aries had put down her phone and was beginning to pack her things up to go.
"Am gonna get an uber to go"
"Alright"
"Lastnight was fun" she smiled at him.
"Yeah ma really fun"
All the memories of lastnight was beginning to hit ja like a truck.he began to smiled and began walking towards aries.he pulled her towards his body and wrapped his hands around her.she looked up at him and gave him that smile that makes him weak to her.
"So can i get your number baby"
"Why??"
"I don't wanna lose contact with you shawty"
"Aight"
Aries took ja phone and typed in her number.
"There you papa call me wen you need me"
"Mmhmmm"ja began kissing aries and grabbing her ass.
"Ja stopppp"
"Uh uh "
"I gotta go home"
"I want some more of this pussy ma.real bad to"
Ja continued fondling with aries body . aries mind and body was at war.her body wanted ja again and her mind was reminding her she need to catch a hold of her self before feelings got involve.she couldn't catch feeling for this man.ballers aint the one's to settle down especially a rookie like  ja.A new city equals new pussy.Aries had began to realize she lowered her standards for ja alot. She was the definition of a classy hood girl and right now she was a trashy hood girl sleeping with an athlete.
"Am sorry jamel i gotta go.it was nice neeting you" she said sternly heading to the door with her bags and stuff.it was an early sunday morning in miami and aries was half naked walking out out of a hotel bare feet towards an uber with a handbag ,heels in hand.when she got out the building her uber was outside.
Arriving at her apartment.soon as when she entered there  the aroma of weed hit her.walking into the living area there was raysia on the floor counting up her money and smoking a blunt.
"Well good morning to u ms.i got athletes spoiling me"
"Wtf u talking about"
"The name ja morant click to you"
"Whatever"aries tried walking to the bedroom but raysia grabbed her ankle.
"You better tell me everything that went on hoe." Raysia grinned at her.
"Can i freshen up first bitch my pussy sticky"
"Hoeeeeeeeeeee u fucked the nigga "
"Ta,ta,ta we he had fun "
Aries went in the bathroom and washed her body from head to toe.  Then she began taking out her weave. After doing all that she went back to where raysia was on the floor sitting on the couch.
"Now tell me about your little adventure with mr.morant"
Aries began telling her how she met him and about their little adventure in the rolls royce.
"Bitch so you crashed the fucking vehicle and he didnt care ??"
"Bitch i told u the nigga was in a different fucking world "
"So the real question is how was the dick"
"Baybeh baybeh"aries said with a fake new orleans .getting up and dramatically droping down to the floor and wide opened her  legs patting her coochie.
"It was that good"
"This nigga had me bawling he got a big ass fucking dick with a curve to"
"Mhmmmmmm girl u luckyyyyy"raysia jumped her and high five aries.
"Uh huh.oh wait i got some money u can count in the machine for me to "
Aries rushed in her bed room pulling out her zip lock bag filled with money she made at the club over the weekend.she walked back out pulling the money counter towarda her and began counting up.she had made 12k when she finished counting up.
"Girl u made money and bagged a baller u living life sis"raysia commented feeling proud of her cousin/bestfren.
"Bagged uh uh he got a family and shit"
"Bitch what the fuck gotta do with u. His business aint yours"
"But-"
"But nothing stay in yo lane do your shit.you got his # rii??"
"He got mines"
"Ok so u bagged him"
Aries then remembered she let him buss a nur in her.
"Fuck"
"What??"
"I'll be right back "
Aries didnt want to tell raysia about it because she will encourage her to not take it.so she went in her purse grabbed some money and walked to the drug storw around the corner.she bought it and a bottle of water then took the two pills immediately.she felt relief asf because she couldn't afford to be carrying a man she hardly knew baby for 9 months then raising it.
After the deed was done she walked back to her apartment and went straight to bed.
After waking up aries checked her phone there was a message from her co worker Ashley telling her to call her ASAP.she decided to facetime her,after two rings she picked up. As soon as the call connected she was met with ja's face and aries was confused as fuck.
"So u can't talk now huh ??"
"Where is ashley and what are you doing with her phone ??"
"Dutty gyal .me dey yah"she heard ashley answered in the back with her jamaican accent on full display.
Aries remember ashley telling her about some nigga named jaren she was talking to so it was probably one of Ja's friend also aries remembered ashley, ja and ja frens entered the club the same time lastnight.
Ashley pulled the phone out of Ja's hand and began chatting to aries about work and all.
"Anyways pack a bag and come over.am tired of being the only girl in this room also these niggas getting on my likkle nerves"
"Girl am tired"Aries stressed but ashley being the persistant friend bullied aries to come over and before aries knew she was packing a bag to go over  ashley's house.

am tired of being the only girl in this room also these niggas getting on my likkle nerves""Girl am tired"Aries stressed but ashley being the persistant friend bullied aries to come over and before aries knew she was packing a bag to go over  ashl...

Ashley robinson 😍😍😍