not M.O.B

"Ja put me down." Aries said as her baby father lifted her up off  the plane. They left Cleveland in a private jet with him and his friends to go to Miami.

"Shh girl." He said.

Carrying her to the SUV and making sure she was situated safely inside before he hopped in.

"You good?" He asked her.

"Yes. Am just tired." She said stretching her arms.

"Wake that ass up because we gon get wild tonight in south beach." He told her.

"Mhmm I just want to sleep." She sighed off laying on him closing her eyes as the vehicle began driving out.

Ja placed a sleeping aries onto the king sized bed in the Air BNB they rented close to the water front. He watched as she squirmed a little digging her face in a pillow,when her eyes didn't bother to open he grabbed his phone walking out. 

"Yo 12,you rented the ski's ?" One of ja's childhood bestfriend asked.

"Yeah. Them folks said tomorrow Yall should get them." Ja answered reaching for the container that held tacos.

As he got one out and began eating his phone began ringing. The name Hayden popped up he rolled his eyes declining. Then the phone rung again.

"What hay?" He answered agitated.

"Ja I need money for Pampers and formula." She said

"Girl I just gave you 9 hunnid yesterday." He replied.

"Cairo eats alot ja and he shits alot. So please cash app me and I won't bother you again I swear."

"Bet. Kiss little man for me aight." He replied before hanging up.

"Hayden?" His dad asked him as he came to get a taco as well.

"Yeah......shawty always needs something. Mayne I never thought she was that type of person." Ja sighed out.

"You need to go to LA and see where she got yo kid living. Just because you're focusing on you and aries doesn't mean you have to abandon your kid."

"Pops you know how much shit I will be in if aries finds out about cairo. I made the little nigga while we were together, the time I was having a set back with my anger at that. "

"Boy. Be a man because What's in the dark always comes to life."

"I ain't ready for it to come to life yet. Aries is my wife Mayne I love her and losing her gon fuck me up bad. I can't afford to go through that,shit's going to fuck up my career and all. "

The loud music booming through the house interrupted their conversation. Soon before long aries was walking out the room with her face as sour as lime.

"I KNOW YALL FUCKING LIEING." Her voice roared over the music.

One of ja's friends went over to the music turning it down.

"Thank you." She said.

"Where's my tacos?" She asked staring at the empty container of tacos.

"They all got a-" before the boy could finish speaking the music got turned back up even higher than its previous volume.

Storm I off to find where the sound was coming from. She got into the room watching all the guys in their face plugged it out and then walked away.

"THE FUCK YOU DOING ALL THAT FOR YOW." One followed her shouting.

"LOOK HERE YOU PIT BULL LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER. DON'T SCREAM AT ME LIKE THAT AND YOU KNOW I WAS SLEEPING AND YOU TURNED THST SHIT ON. "

"FUCK YOU SLEEPING GOT TO DO WITH US." He asked.

Aries turned around sighing out and got her anger down because what she wanted to tell him would be to disrespectful.

"How much money did you contribute to this trip? " she asked him watching him roll his eyes not answering.

"EXACTLY. YOU'RE A FREE LOADER WHO FEELS ENTITLED AS FUCK." She shouted at him.

"don't act like you we don't know your shit." He muttered under his breathe turning to walk away. One of the of them who was entering laughed at that.

"YEAH AND JA KNOWS MY SHIT TO. UNLIKE YOU BITCH ASS WANNABE BASKETBALL PLAYERS,WHO FLEX ON INSTAGRAM IN HIS ICE I GOT A FUCKING JOB. I DON'T FREELOAD ON ANYONE, WAITING ON A NIGGA TO FLY YALL OUT. MAYBE YALL SHOULD BE A HOE LIKE ME IF THAT'S WHAT YALL GON DO FOR THE REST OF YALL LIFE." Aries shouted making sure everyone heard her mouth.

Ja walked in with his face scrunched up wondering why his baby mother was reading his friends out their names.

"What the fuck yalk on in here."

"Nigga yo bitch is-" one of them started.

"Hold up tap. My what?." Ja asked interrupting him.

"Yo girl." He corrected.

"Nah nigga my wife." Ja said

" she bugging calling us free loaders and shit."

"I told you to turn the music the fuck down and you. Turned that shit up more. Then thought throwing my past in my face was going to hurt." Aries said.

"Tap you my dawg but don't be disrespecting my wife aight. Boundaries, and aries all my niggas got hustles they don't be free loading." Ja said correcting both of them.

"They ain't your nigga them your bitches. And next time you fly them out please don't invite me, i like being the main bitch." Aries being petty as she walked away.

"See the bitch ain't got no class." Tap said.

"The bitch got pussy and that nigga right there pussy whipped so play yo cards right." Aries shouted back from her bedroom.

Ja raised his hands in defeat walking away. He would deal with their beef later he had to keep shit under wraps with Hayden and cairo before aries found out.