first love

Aries still didnt trust that ja wasn't trying to get with the espn girl but she let it rest. Ja had fallen asleep beside her.she was hungry so she ordered food from a food truck across the road and got it delivered to the apartment.
She was busy fucking up her food too much to notice ja had came into the living area space. He began eating her tacos.
"Nigga why you eating my stuff "
"Because a nigga hungry."
"Whatever"
The two ate in silence and began watching lucifer on netflix.
"You know i gotta leave tomorrow right ?"
"Yeah"aries said sadly.
"Dont worry mamas i will be back soon"
"I know"
She hated when he left her.He made everything around her so civil.ja sensed her sudden change in attitude.
He smelled her hair and it stunk.
"Dang riri your weave stink"
" similar to your ashy balls"
"Your disrespectful"
"You started it"
"Come lets get these stink ass weave out your head"he said getting up and throwing her over his shoulder,walking towards the bathroom.
He got a scissors and started cutting tracks of her fake hair. Then he unbraided her cornrows
"The stinge is awful"he said in a british accent making her hit him and get her shampoo out the cabinet and giving it to him.After shampooing her hair he washed it out and conditioner it.
"I could be a hairstylist" he said looking at her wet hair in adoration like.
"If you are such a hairstylist why are you not getting me a towel."aries looked at ja with her hand on her hip,hair clunged to her face and wet shoulders.
Ja grabbed a towel from the cabinet and wrapped it around aries head in a strange way. Then he dragged her to the bedroom and sat her on the bed then he dried her hair.
"Where are your oils,moisturizer and all that?" Aries was shocked at ja familiarity with black hair.
"What i got a mama and sister"he told her sassily.
He then oiled her scalp and then add leave in conditioner to her hair then he detangled it carefuly and braided them after.
He wrapped her head with a silk scarf and kissed her forehead.
"Can you marry me ja"aries said looking at her man with googly eyes impressed at how good he just treated her.
"Soon mamas" he took off her wet shirt and put on a new one on her.
The two spent the day watching movies and goofing around.while the two was sleeping they heard arguing outside the window.aries got up peeking through her window down at the parking space. There was a lady cursing out an uber driver.The voice was so familiar but aries couldn't put a name to it.aries went back to bed then she heard knocks on the apartment door. Who the hell could it be knocking on her door this hour of the night. She eased away from ja off the bed and answered the door.
"Hey baby girl"
"Jusinta why are you hear?"aries looked at her "mother" in disgust.
"Am in miami and wanted to come by to see my little girl" she smiled showing her crooked smiled. Life was eating her alive aries could see that but still she felt no sympathy towards the woman.
"Baby what are you doing up"ja said coming out the bedroom looking at jusinta strangely.
"Oh my god are you Tee son?"jusinta said staring at ja.
Aries was confused as to how her mother knew ja's father but then aries rembered jusinta calloway was a one way hoe she knew every thing with a dick.
"Bye jusinta"aries said dismissing her and closing the door. She turned to ja and tried to play it off by hugging him and smiling.
"Your from south carolina huh?"
"Yes"aries answered with her head hung low.
"So jusinta is your mother"
"She gave birth to me but she never was really a mother."
"So that's why you never speak about your childhhood"
"Yea."
At that point ja realized more why aries was the way she was.Secretive and had a bad mental state,it was all due to a traumatic up bringing.His poor baby.
"Wanna help me pack.my flight is at 8 " ja told trying to change the topic..
Aries followed him into the bedroom and helped him pack.Then she made breakfast and they ate in silence also Had a quickie in the shower. Then they wore off to the airport in aries rolls royce.
"You should give your mama a chance ri"he told her before He kissed her.
"I love you "she said  to him holding back her tears.she hated when he had to leave.
"Shh baby i will be back soon and we will facetime everyday like we always do.ok"
The tears was flowing by now and ja wiped them away.he kissed her again.then he hopped out the vehicle and grabbed his stuff from the back.
"Bye papa "she called out the window as he went into the airport.
He threw up the peace sign at her.
"I hate this" aries screamed pounding her steering wheel with tears on her face.she backed out the parking space and drove to the beach.she sat down on the sand staring at the ocean. In that moment she realized she loved him and for once she let her feelings be. She smiled at this.
Teemitrus jamel morant was her first love,her first love at 23.