something New

"Where you going?" Niyah asked m aries over facetime.

"The silver or black?" Aries asked holding up two pair of similar stilettos.

"Silver. Where is you going?" Niyah chose asking the woman again.

"Out."

"With who?"

"Folks from work."

"You real comfortable with em because your tatas outside." Niyah said digging more into aries whereabouts.

"Well durr. I see them every day so."

"Any niggas gon be there?" Niyah asked lowly not wanting her parents to hear her acting grown.

"Yes."

"Okkkkkkk."

Aries finished buckling her shoe and began spraying her cologne. Backing outwards so niyah could see her whole outfit.

"I look good?" She asked spinning around slowly.

"As always. You still getting your breast done?" Niyah asked.

"Yes." Aries answered.

Aries didn't like the way her breast were getting loose since the birth of Xavier. So she had planned to get them done but first she had to break Xavier off of them. A task she hasn't conquered.

" ok ma'am."

"Amma pick you up tomorrow so we can go get our nails done as i promised."

"Yessssss finally. "

"Niyah you're so extra. Tuh anyways bye."

"Bye."

Aries ended the call. Going into her messages to check if her date was here yet.

🏀🅿️: hey am outside.

Grabbing her purse and walking down the stairs. Kicking Xavier toy plane out of her way,grabbing her keys. Then locking up the front door and then turning around.

An all black Bentley truck awaited her. Putting on a smile and a confident attitude as she got closer to the vehicle. She watched as he hopped out in a black skinny jeans and a graphic tee. Jacket over and all white airforce ones on his feet.

"Thank you." She said sliding into the passenger seat. As he closed back the door going around back to his driver's seat.

"You look great."

"Thank you Jordan so do you." She said to him smiling.

To think he just dropped a 30 piece on her baby father head in a game about an hour ago. She didn't care.

After the party and ja warning him off of her. Jordan wasn't fazed by it,she was on his mind and her little mirror selfies on Instagram didn't make it better, the woman had him feening.
And he gave in because he didn't care.

The two exchange numbers over Instagram. Aries told no one about it not even her brother. Keeping it on the low,Jordan not so much. He had told his bestfriend and one of his teammate. After talking over the phone they decided to go on a date whenever he came to Memphis to play the Grizzlies.

"We here." He told her hopping out to open her door and help her out the seat.

She held on to his forearm for balance as they walked into the restaurant. Walking to the desk and then got shown to their table.

"What?" Jordan chuckled then asked aries who was looking at him. 

"Nothing. You just got nice dimples and all." She complimented him.

"Well thank you very much."

"Your welcome. " he slid off his jacket and placed it at the back of his chair rocking back on it.

The two stared at each other aries rolling her eyes and blushing. As he winked at her.

"You're such a goof ball."

"I know and it's working because I got you blushing." He told her.

"Don't flatter yourself I just laugh alot."

"And yet am the goof ball. Wooww." He said causing her to laugh.

The two continued their conversation,talking about random stuff. Nothing deep or too personal.

" isn't like Milwaukee boring?"

"It's unique."

"Aka boring."

"See what you not gon do is hate on my city. Florida ain't all that either."

"I didn't grow up in Florida so....."

"Oh really."

"Mhmm. I was born and raised in southern Carolina."

"And you're hating on Milwaukee. I did basketball camp in SC once I was praying to go home."

"You didn't visit the fun spots that's why."

"Nah that joint boring everywhere."

The two continued their back and forth. Eating their food in between,aries learned alot about Jordan through his interest. He liked anime, playing games he actually streams on twitch as well and he's into artists who she would consider weird.

If aries had met Jordan 3 three years before he would be labeled as a lame in her book. But taking on the responsibility of caring for a family and a  child had changed her mindset. She was settled and not looking for a rush. Mental stimulation was a must with her now as well and she was opening her options just to find that. 

"Did you really ice out rick as your pendent?" She said reaching out to play with the iced out cartoon character

"What you know about Ricky and Morty?" He asked taken aback by the fact that she recognized the character.

"I like adult swim so Yeah I know ricky and Morty,family guy and my favorite American dad. Oh don't forget boondocks riley is my dude."

"You chose American dad over family guy is you serious?"

"Yes. Only interesting character on family guy is stewie. Peter pisses me off and don't talk about the way they treated meg."

"Nah you bugging peter is gang."

"He's childish. Oh wait now I know why you like him."

"Am offended. Am far from childish."

"If you say so."

"Uh huh."

After finding common ground in their interest of adult swim. They talked about it. 11:30 aries was being dropped off at home.

"I had a great time." He told her.

"Me to. When are you leaving for Oakland again?"

" 7:00."

"Oh.well go and get some rest."

"Same to you."

Leaving out the vehicle. She opened the house going to bed and laying there motionless until she fell asleep.