Good times

A queen was what aries felt like for the first time in her life she felt wanted by someone.she didnot feel misplace or alone.
Ja felt relaxed and motivated more than ever.No nagging well only from his mother but that was minor compared to what he went through with KK.The Basketball season had started back and he was in the bubble again but aries calls kept him sane and calm.He didnt know how she did it but no matter how down he felt she would uplift his spirit.
It was like She would sense his anxiety or tense aura.Her soothing voice would ask him about his day and then she would tell him about her.Her days at the tech company was always wild,he loved to listen to her encounter with customers and she would gossip about co-workers with him. She was his relief and he was her peace.
Aries had also built a neutral friendship with ja's sister niyah.They would DM eachother about makeup or clothes.Talk about their celeb crush and instagram models. Ja's uncle and sister were the only two of ja's family who knew about his relationship with aries. His family was accustomed to KK and he feared that they would make aries feel like an outsider. He knew aries had a problem with acceptance and he didnt want to make her struggle with it more.Also she seemed not to mind just being cool with his sister alone.Niyah wanted to go to miami but his mother was against it knowing that her child had no friends or family members in miami.This has caused her threaten ja to tell the family about aries.
He knew if niyah told them about aries he would have to fly her out memphis to meet his family.The morant family wasn't a family that entertained entanglements.It was either your official or nothing at all.so niyah constant threats to ja were annoying him.Aries had a kick out of it but little did she know what would happen if they found out about her.
Ashley was planning to go to stay in the bubble with jaren that meant aries was going to be alone in the house.So Aries had called up her older brother santana and asked him if she can stay with him.so she was currently on the phone packing her stuff and talking to santana on the phone.
"Now whitney i dont know why you can't stay your ass by yourself for some days.scared little ass.Its not as if Charles is out of the pen and those niggas you scammed back in college don't even remember you"
"Santana shut your big ass up.you know your happy that am staying with you."
"No i want PRIVACY."
"I was gonna pay your bills for the time i was there but ok.have your dusty ass privacy" aries started to unpack her clothes irritated by her brother.
"Gurrll why you carrying feelings.bring your bow legged ass over here.so we can catch up."
"Mhmmm"
Aries had packed her stuff and was on her way to santana house.when she got there he was on his step with a mini electric fan and a robe on.extra as always.
"You need to buy yourself a car and stop riding mfucking ubers.broke ass bitch" santana ridiculed her way of transportation everytime she vists him.
"Shut up"
Aries entered the house and closed the door behind her she dropped her Louis vuitton duffle bag on the couch and plopped down.
"Don't come in hear throwing your fake ass LV bag down on my fur couch."
"Nigga you got these from amazon"

"Are those chanel sandals??are they fake ?? because i know you and sia be buying knock off shit "
Aries flopped her sandals off and handed then to santana.
"Ouu bebe you got the real stuff.you got promoted at your job or you got a new sugar daddy."
"Mind your business that pays you "
Aries got up going into santana's spare bedroom and started setting up her stuff.santana came in and nearly fainted at the sight of aries birkin bag on the dresser.he rushed to it and picked it up.
"Now ik a real mfucking birkin when i see one and i know you cant afford a birkin.so who ballin out on you"
Aries immediately made up a story about a rich ass drug dealer from italy.santana fell for it.
Aries didn't trust him with information about her relarionship with ja because santana would run to the blogs and sell them the story.He did it before when raysia was messing with pooh shiesty.Thats how raysia got the clout she got now and aries didnt want that type of negeative energy surronding her.she wanted a lowkey life.
"So bitch there is a block party later.you coming out or what??"
"I got a JOB.something that you never had"
"Bitch i dont work jobs.I am a job"
"Homie hopping ass nigga"
Aries was chilling in her house about 8:00 when the doorbell rung.she got up and peeped through the window.There was santana boyfriend standing on the doorstep. Why would he be here when santana across the street. Jaquae was not someone to play with so aries called up her brother letting her know that his man was looking for him.she tip toe into her room and facetime santana.after 6 rings he picked up.
"What bitch??"
"Your man is here"
Santana face was stuck and she could see he was panicking.
"Tell him i went down the street to get something from sia"
"Aight"
Aries was a good ass liar thats on her grandmother grave.she walked to the door and opened it.
"Ayo where santana at."
"Ummm manners quae??"
"My bad.where santana at tho"
"You still haven't said goodnight"
"Don't you see its night whit"
"Well i aint telling you where your nigga at"
"U BETTER STOP FUCKING WITH ME WHITNEY"
jacquae was getting aggressive but aries could see santana coming up the street.so she wasnt concerned out his attitude.
"Hey boo daddy" santana said hugging his man from behind.
"Where the fuck were you??"
"Didnt aries tell you i went over by sia??"
"No she was busy acting like my mama "
Aries rolled her eyes and left the two on the step.she went in her room and locked the door.she checked her phone there wasn't any notification or anything so she put on her night gown and placed on her bonet.like a light she was out.