RAW

When Aries got to ashley's house there were a mob deep of cars outside,this caused her anxiety to rise. aries was never a fan of socialization but learnt to cope with it after the death of her grandmother.when she moved in with her father and her brothers.aries brothers always had friends over and girlfriends that helped her to learn more about the world and independence ,socialising came along with these things because no matter how she tried to hide the additional people in her house always found a way to engage in a conversation with her.
Walking up to ashley front door,she knocked and waited for it to be opened. After about 2 minutes the door was opened by a lightskin guy with a weird ass face.
"Who you??"
"Nigga i should be asking who you are.where is ashley ??"
"No need to be ghetto bitch"
"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A BITCH WITH YOUR MIXED MATCH FACE.YOU LIKE A CRACKHEAD AND A BABY AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME.HOW TF U A GROWN MAN WITH BABY TEETH"
Aries out burst caused ashley to realize she was already there.ashley showed up at the door and then aries realized that about 3 niggas including ja was looking at her flaming the guy from the kitchen area.
"Trae what the fuck you said to make whit go off like that" ashley scold the dude pulling aries inside up to her bedroom on their way up the stairs.she heard the rest guys laughing at trae.
"Now bitch why didn't you let me know that you were messing with 12"
"Who??"
"Ja "
"Ohh.i met him friday night at "cherry beach" and we became friends"
"He acting like ur pum pum tie him or something" aries began laughing at ashley's words.
"So yuh fuck the boy"
"Maybe"
"Okkkkk s-" a loud knock on the bedroom door interrupted their conversation.
"Is who" ashely asked with an attitude.
"Ja"
"Likkle bowy yuh cyah wait aries pum pum nh run way "
"Man i was going to ask you if you have a grill"
This caused aries to begin laughing .
"Yes let me come and get it " ashley went out the room and ja came in locking the door behind him.
"Aries whitney williams huh??"
"12.The ROTY??"
"Guess we learned new things about eachother"
"Yeah i guess so "
"Why you told me your name was riri"
"I donot give out my names to strangers nigga" aries answered with an attitude.
"Oh so it's like that?"
"It was never more"
"Cold but it's alright " with those words ja walked out the room.
Aries knew she had to keep it a buck with ja. It was jus a one night stand.they are from two different worlds and his world was occupied with a baby mother and a child. She had goals to achieve and all that not to be fucking around with a man with so many bagages.
"What tf did you do to 12"
"Told him what it is"
" look ash i donot want to get mixed up with ja and his stuff"
"Sis,i been around ja ok .this boy is one of the sweetest humble and intelligent people in the world.he isn't the type to play around . We had a talk this morning about you and he seem to really want something with you"
"Bullshit"
"Don't let your past make you lose out on something good"
"Ashley this nigga lives with his babymama and a child. A child that is 9 months old.he has his babymama contact saved as "Wife".its clear that he has an intent to wife her in the future."
"Bitch you had a sugar daddy in college ok.you dated rick who had 6 kids and 3 baby mamas and a-"
"Exac-fucking-ly. All those situation broke me in ways i cannot fix.i want something new not the same old shit.i want a better life ashley.my mother walked out on me at 3.i was raped at 12 and began sleeping with men at 17 for money. I just want something new ashley." Ashley stood shocked as aries stood with tears running down her face and regretting opening up to ashley like that. Ashley pulled aries into her arms as aries cried on her shoulder.it was alot but aries felt as if a big weight had lifted off her shoulder.little did they know ja was outside the door listening everything.he was hurt that he had sex with her without knowing anything about her much.
"Yow ash"
"Ja"
"Aries in there with you??"he pretended to be clueless.
"Yeah"
Ashley looked at aries for permission and aries nod.ashley then got up and left the room then ja came in and closed the door.
"Its clear that we don't know eachother much and we messed around but i want to get to know you more.i jus want to be your friend" aries didnot answer but continued playing with her nails.ja walked over to where she was sitting and stood between her legs and he lifted her head up with his hand.looking into her eyes ja saw the true aries there and he got lost in them.
"Can i be that??,jus your friend??"
"I guess"
"Nahh.i want a yes or no"
"Mhmmm"
"Please?"
Aries began wondering why the hell this nigga wanted to be friend's with her.this brought her insecurities out.
"Nothing is special about me"
"There is some thing about you baby girl that i see in you and i want you to see to."
"Mhmm"
Ja pulled her up off the bed and hugged her tightly while she did the same.she then pulled his face down to hers and start kissing him and he kissed back.
it soon turnt in to a make out session and clothes started flying.soon they were both naked.aries climbed on to the bed and arch her back on all fours.Ja licked his lips and kneel on the bed behind her stroking his dick about to enter her when the door busted open.
"What the fuck"ashley asked shocked at the sight.
Ja ignored her and push aries back down into her previous postion and rammed in to her with warning.
"Alyo fucking nasty" ashley commented and walked out.
Ja began fucking aries hard  while she was crying and trying to ease of his dick.
"Uh uh mamas come take this dick" he said pulling her back
"Ja i can't,baby i cant"
"Throw it back for me girl,show me how much you love this dick"
Aries began throwing it back on ja  while moaning like crazy.
"Fuucckkk work that dick,sss jus like that"ja had stopped his movements and allowed aries to do all the work.she going dumb on the dick.ja loved the way her ass was making waves when she twerked on his dicj and the way her pussy was getting wetter the more she worked.
"Daddy i'm gonna cum,oh mi god.JAAAAAA BABY OH FUCK"aries began crying and screaming out but still throwing it back on him. Then she pulled off his dick and her pussy started squirting.ja was amused by it and turned on at at the same time.
"That shit was sexy asf ma"
"Mhmm"aries was laying on the bed on the bed looking half dead.
Ja went and layed next to her and began playing with her clit slowly.
"This pussy so good.I want to put a son in it"aries didnt respond but lost in the sensation of ja rubbing on her clit and still trying to come down from her high.
"You want a son shawty?"
"Yess" aries answered still not fully aware of the weight that question held.
"So let daddy cum in you and give you a son"
Ja turned aries on her side and lifted her leg up a little then slid.he began grinding in her slowly. Low moans and groans could be heard from the two of them.his hand played with her dark nipples and he sucked on her neck. It was a blissful moment and they were both lost in it. Their actions felt more than sex there was something more.something special.