US

Aries woke up naked in ja's arms. She began moving away to go to the bathroom then she felt a sensation run through her body.
"Mhmmm"she moan out.
When she looked down ja's dick was still in her. She Easily slid off but as as she did his nut flowed out of her.
Then it flashed back to her.he was serious about giving her his seed.she  wasn't half ready for a baby so she got up taking her bag she had brought over to ashley's and took it to the bathroom.she cleaned up herself  and got dressed. When she came back out ja was wide awake on the bed staring at her .he smiled and got up.he kissed her and walked over to the bathroom.then she heard the shower turned on and she was about to sneak of to another pharmacy to get a plan b.
"Don't even try it aries williams"
"Try what?" She asked playing clueless.
"You aint stopping my seed out"
" ja do yo-"
"I want you to carry my son and you will carry my son"
"It's US now ma"
"Ja you have a girlfriend"
He didnt respond so i
She guess it was her time to get  her ass to the pharmacy but he walts out .he brought back his phone handing it to her.his messages with his baby mother was on display.she was clearly breaking up with him.
"You sure??"
"On everything ma"
"But go get the plan b.you got dreams to accomplish with no distraction.i love your ambition to babe"
"Thank you for understanding ja"
"Hold up though .i want to take you.to kill my seed"
"Stop saying it like that jamel" she laughed at him.
They both headed downstairs.everyone was gone and a note was on the door.
It read "We went out. Make more nieces for me bro-jaren."
Aries laughed at it and held on to ja's arm.both of them walking to his vehicle.
Ja plugged in the aux cord  and started blasting lil baby all the way to walgreens.they finally got to walgreens and get the plan b.aries took it while in the car. They then drove back to the house.
"Am hungry as fuck so am going to cook"
"What are finna cook"
"Chicken alfredo"
"Hurry up a nigga starving"
"Whatever"
Aries began cooking while ja facetimed his little sister and to his suprise his daughter there to.so he finally got to see her after 2 days of KK ignoring his calls.
"Ja the food is finished"aries called out walking into the dining area with two plates in her hand.
"Who's that??"
"Ja's sister asked.
"Mind your business niyah"
"Is she pretty?"
"A whole barbie"
Aries sat blushing at his words.he then walked over and handed the phone to aries.aries shyly took the phone from ja.
"Yow you so pretty" the girl gawked at aries beauty.
"Thank you"
"So your my brother new girlfriend or what??"
"We talk"
"U need to come to memphis so i can chill with you ok"
"Maybe some day"
Ja took back the phone telling his sister bye and to keep his and aries a secret until he was ready to tell his mother and father.
Ja then began eating and in a flash he was finish.
"Wtf nigga"
" girl imma wife you.you got good pussy and you can cook.what more do i need in life"
"U a clown "
"I aint joking.Aries whitney williams morant"
Aries laughed at ja words and then went into the kitchen washing up the dishes. Then she went back to where ja was sitting on the couch watching espn.
"When are you leaving MIA??"
"The bubble will be back in two weeks so am going back to memphis friday"
"Oh" aries was sad about this but she didnt want to show it. Scared to look desperate.she still see's herself as a groupie with Ja even though he is trying to prove her different.
"Dont worry ma i will call you everyday.nothing won't change baby.i promise you that"
"Time will tell"
Ja pulled her body into his and they were cuddled up on the couch.then they heard vehicles pulling up out side.
"We back mfuckers"
"Why you always gotta be loud ashley"
"Shut up and get your ass up let me doll you up.beach party tonight at Rah's spot"
Ashley pulled ashley up to her room.
"So are you giving ja the chance"
"Yes"
"Yayyyy.i want the best for you bae."
"Me to"
"Am gonna do a green wig on you "
"Uh uh "
"Yes bitch.spice up things a little your fucking with a baller now.the money finna be flowing sis."
"I got mines to"
"Bitch we know but your finna get more"
"I aint wearing any green wig"
" bitch look me dye the wig green fi yu so yu ah go wear it"
"No"
"Ja co-" ashley was about to call ja up.
"Jus fucking do it and if i look ugly am going to millywop you in to the wall"
After about  3 hours aries hair,make up and out fit was all together.
"Yass goodie." ashley complimented aries on her look.
"The green ash" aries still wasn't feeling the vibe with green hair.
"Shut up and lets go"
They went downstairs.the boys had gone back to their hotel rooms to get ready.so to waste time until they were back aries and ashley was busy taking pics for the gram.As soon as the boys pulled up the girls were ready.Aries went with Ja and ashley with jaren.
The beach party was fun and a lowkey vibe.people hardly notice them as ball players.jus everyone dancing and drinking.Ashley began to tear up the party when dancehall music began to play and jaren joined in with her.Aries was busy video taping ashley antics and trying drinks out with trae and Ja to notice that her past was about to show it's ugly face in some seconds.