bad little vibe

"If i had your motherfucking body bitch I would be naked every day

"If i had your motherfucking body bitch I would be naked every day." Ashley said as aries walked into her living room.

"Girl bye. You pretty as fuck talking about my body. If i had your face I would be on top." She said hyping up Ashley.

The girls were going to one of the Memphis Grizzlies players birthday party. The team was urban 200's. Aries wore a von Dutch crop top and some low rise jeans with her airforce ones.

" i feel like showing my ass. Let me unbutton these." She said unbuttoning the jeans.

"Push them down on your hip." Ashley told her pushing the jeans down to where her thong showed more.

"You getting fucked tonight by someone boy child." Ashley told her.

"Step daddy season hoe." She said laughing.

                               ~

"It's so many niggas in here." Aries said as they arrived to the party walking through the parking lot.

"Ayo brown skin shawty." Some dude cat called at aries.

"Ayo. Mamas pull that pants need pulling down a little bit more ong." Another one called out.

As they arrive to the door the bouncer asked for Id which they showed and walked inside. The music was booming and everyone was repping the theme.

"Damn lil baby. You bad no cap."  Some dude with a low fade and a hat turned backwards and a bandaid under his eye said getting close to her.

"Uh uh melt. This ja babymother,we don't fuck the homies." Ashley said backing him off.

"Who said that." Aries asked her smiling at the man.

"Damn it's like that. Ok but i got to check in with 12 first." He said in her ear causing her to blush.

"Fuck that nigga." She told the man reaching out to fondle his Cuban link.

"Uh uh you wilding C'mon." Ashley said laughing as she pulled aries.

Ashley knew aries was a flirt when she was in her normal mental state. She was a real P bitch and niggas fell for it.

"Damn ash who this." Another man said as the girls arrive to where jaren and some other guys were.

"Bye Myles." Ashley said as aries slide pass the man.

"My bad it's the liquor. Let me go find my babymother before little shawty make me pull that thong." Myles said still flirting with aries who rolled her eyes. Niggas can be such dogs.

"Aye ja know you out here like this?" Jaren asked aries who rolled her eyes.

"Fuck him." She said grabbing the casamigos on the table pouring out some in a cup.