COLD

"Please baby its not healthy for me to be begging you like this"ja was stripping away his ego and begging aries to come to memphis.
"So you jus finna ignore me ?"
"Babe"
"Aries"
"Mayne u fucking bugging"
Ja hung up the phone and aries laughed.she knew he was going to call back in like 15 minutes to beg her again.she like to make him beg it was her new hubby.
He had to beg her for everything from nudes to get her to simply answer his calls.
Aries phone rung and she didnt even worry to look at the caller ID because she thought it was ja.
"Mhmmm"she answered in a teasing voice.
"So thats how you answer calls now babygirl"
She knew that voice but couldn't put a name on it.
"Who is this"
"D wayne"she instantly knew it was dwade.how the fuck he got her number.
"D wayne who?? Oh ms.union husband?"
"A vibe killer i see"
aries giggled
"You never called me"
"I know"
"Happy belated birthday "
"Thank you and how did you know it was my birthday."
"Instagram"
"Stalker"
"More like an admirer"
"Mhmm"
"Am so sorry i wasn't in miami yo get you a gift"
"You could have sent one"
"How about me and you take a little trip out of town"
"Where?"
"Your choice"
"Anywhere??"
"Anywhere"
"Bahamas?"
"Yes."
"When?"
"Dont worry i will figure that out"
"I got a job remember"
"Shhh"
"I got you"
"Alright"
"Bye ms.williams"
"Bye bye.mr.wade"
A break from work doesn't sound too bad.she would enjoy anywhere jus not memphis and she didnot need to see him for a while.phone sex was good enough for her.Well she was feening for the dick but her dildo got her and she knew on this vacation she was going to get fucked.she wondered if his dick game was godly like ja's because ja swung dick like no other.speaking of ja she had promise niya she would spend her last day in miami with her.so she got up and began to get ready for her little outting.
She did a little 6 minute drive to go get niya.Then they went to one of aries favourite spots a cuban ice cream shop in south  beach.
"You slayed your birthday look sis.the colours and everything was popping."
"Thank you."
"So when are you planing to come to memphis??"
"I don't know remember i got work and all that"
"Oh I understand."
Their conversation went on for a while.Then niya got real honest with aries.
"Aries you are a sweet girl but my brother is eventually going to settle down with KK. Its a southern thing probably and my mom,aunties won't accept you will jus be looked at like a gold digger side hoe.am jus being honest and i wish it could be different."
Niya thought it would hurt aries but little did she know ja was the one pushing for a serious relstionship with aries while aries was playing little games.getting her bread,head and would leave any minute.
"Yeah I get it but me and ja got something special right now and am going to rock with him i don't care who is in the way.Honestly"
Aries smirked slyly at niya.The atmosphere was tensed.aries spoke the truth except the special part because aries has been sleeping with people husbands and boyfriends.Giving them hell and moving on. Basic city girl shit as raysia and santana would call it.
"Want to go for a walk on the beach babes" she asked niya to lighten the mood.
"Sure"
The two went on the beach and aries told niya about her college years at FAMU while niya talked about high school and family.
After their time at the beach aries dropped niya off and went back home.As soon as she got home there was a message from Dwade with all the info about their trip to bahamas.They were going to take a private jet there and staying in a villa for a week.They were going week after next.
Aries instantly went on fashion nova site ordering bathing suits and sundresses for her trip.Baby girl was going to give these hoes a run for their money.