I Triple Dog Dare You (2/2)✅

Start from the beginning

I freeze and look at his face. He's not joking. I can't remember the last time I saw him in such a state. He's serious and ready to put up a fight.

-I have a feeling you underestimated my bad side, good little girl.- He mocks.- Now, I'll rule this game. I was thinking about giving up on this, but then I realized I wouldn't get anything from this. You chose Geoff over me, twice. I could lose my bad reputation because of it. I'd like to keep it. I Triple Dog Dare Alexandra.- Duncan finishes.

I stand up and, looking straight into his eyes, do it. To finish it off, I blow a bubble. His face is emotionless, but I, on the other hand, am furious.

-You know you could use your freebie, right?- Chef asks.

-I didn't want to give him any satisfaction.- I shot Duncan an icy glare.- Besides, I'm here to win as well.

Confessional

Gwen: This will be harder than I thought.

Alexandra: If he wants a war, he'll get it.

-Gwen, you're up!- Chris breaks the silence.

I follow Duncan to my seat. Gwen pats my back on her way to the wheel.

-Cody's dare. Drop a tray of ice into your undies and let'em melt.

-That's it. I can handle it.- Gwen confidently takes a bucket from Chef's hands.

-Now that's one cheek with a frosty tude. Chillin by the...

-Just gimme the freaking freebie.- She shivers slightly.

-Alexandra, you're up.

I take a deep breath before spinning the wheel. It lands on Izzie, and I feel a shiver going down my spine.

-Brutal one.- Chris chuckles.- Give a purple nurple to a sleeping bear.

My eyes are now wide open as I think through my options. I gather every information about bears in my head now.

-So...- Chris wraps an arm around my shoulders.

-I can do this.- I nod slightly.

I take my bag with me and run through all my belongings. I smile slightly as we approach the bear's cave. I can fulfill my plan. With a deodorant, a lighter, a few hairbands, and an empty plastic bottle, I make a flash-bang of a sort.

Confessional

Alexandra: Dad, if you're watching it, I know it's a stupid idea. But nothing else came to my mind.

Everyone is waiting outside the cave. I'm a few steps in front of the sleeping bear. I clutch my handiwork tightly and, before acting, find a hiding spot. Now, when I run through my plan once again, I jump on the bear. It's angry, very angry. I soon let the animal go and set the bottle on fire between us. I hide behind a huge rock, covering my body. As predicted, the bottle erupts, and the bear escapes because of the sudden light. I shakily walk out of the cave, and everyone erupts with enthusiasm.

-Alexandra set the bar way above with her mind-blowing plan! It was wicked! For that, I can give you two freebies.

I run a hand through my hair confidently and earn my prize with a smirk. I glance at Duncan, shooting him with an imaginary gun I made from my fingers.

-Two can play this game. You thought you can take control, let me show you how it is done. You can't manipulate me. - I state and hope to don't push his anger too far.

-Aren't you getting hot under the collar, Duncan.

-Shut up, McLin!- He barks.

Confessional