Up the creek (1/1)✅

Previously on Total Drama Island

 Trent let down Gwen when he left her buried on the beach. 

Courtney started treating Alexandra, badly again, but the true question sounds is Duncan going to change it?

Once again, the Bass find themselves behind. Can they pull this one out of the water? 

 I had a nightmare so scary I can't stand still. I decide I'll get some fresh air. I stealthily pick up my cigarette and sneak out of the cabin. The night is refreshing. The sky is clear. The moon is bright. I'm uneasy, so instead of my secret nook, I decide to sit on the pier. It's not too close, not too far, perfect. I'm staring at the water surface illuminated by the stars above. I breathe in fruity smoke from my vape pen. 

-Seeing you smoke is something new. Are you turning into Duncan? 

-Funny, Gwen.- I turn to look at her.

-I'll keep it a secret.- She sits next to me. Her hair is messy, but it looks cute.

-Thanks, do you want some? 

-No, it's not my thing, but you can go ahead. 

-Couldn't sleep?- I ask. 

-Yeah... 

-Me too, nightmares won't let me. 

-Do you have them often? 

-Not really. I remember most of my dreams, tho. It can be inspirational. Is it really what you want to talk about? I can tell something is up. 

-How? 

-You're eyes ratted you out. 

-What is love for you?- I glance at her thoughtfully. 

-I don't even pretend to know the exact answer, but I'm sure that there's nothing more artistic than to love people. Love is an adventure, a dream, and happiness. It's a cup of tea in the morning, a cold breeze in the summer, a light in the darkness. People do crazy things when they're in love.

-I like this idea. 

-Love is waiting, finding courage, telling the truth, giving up your old ways, sacrificing, and believing in each other dreams. Love changes your world forever.- I sigh.

-You really think it changes everything?

-True love, does. You wouldn't ask without a reason. I just want you to know I'm here if you need me.- I take her hand and squeeze it. 

After a while, she speaks. 

-It's because of Trent. He left me on the beach, and it's just that... 

-Do you like him?- She blushes. 

-I don't want to. 

-But you do. -I look her in the eyes. 

-I do, but it doesn't change a thing. 

-I think it does. 

-He likes someone else, okay?- She confesses. 

-What makes you think so? 

-He said it. The song he wrote... It was for you. 

I don't know how to answer. Is there a good answer? 

-Do you like him?- She asks. 

-I don't know. He's just... I don't know. But I know one thing for sure, I won't date him. 

-Do you like someone else?

-Like who?

-Geoff?

-Good question.- I sigh.

Bitter sweet- TDIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें