Chapter 14

Khush

I woke up as usual at 6 without even alarm. When I looked beside me... I found my doll...

I am very very angry on her. Who run away like this? I hate it... I don't even know what to do now... she has grown up to be a fine women... sometimes it get hard to keep hormones and emotions in check...

I really love her and I don't want her to run away again... I just don't...

Today she is going shopping with Kave di... she has been in home only so I hope she get good time out there...

Today evening ma is hosting a party... and yes there should be party... we have so many things to celebrate...

Our wedding, kave di and Abhay's engagement, Nisha and Ruhi's graduation and Rohan and Riya's admission.

It isn't easy to get admission for MD. I am so proud of my girl right now that I can't even say...

I looked at her and than softly made her sleep on bed than got up... I got to workout...

When I came back after workout Kave di was there... she asked me ''Did Riya woke up?'' I shook my head and we both sat there outside on sofa only...

I told her ''please make sure she buys whatever she likes and I don't know make sure she stays away from any danger... she was away from limelight too long...''

Kave di nodded and after that we discussed about our deals with Sharmas...

At last I said ''Now I am backing out from this deal whatever needs will be decided by Ruhi so you'll get your orders from Ruhi only...''

Kave di smiled and said ''Yahhh our little princess is now not so little... I don't know but I worry for her most khush... even more than Riya...''

''I know di... I don't worry about her career but she is not good with showing emotion and too good in covering them... I just want her to be happy...'' I replied.

She just nodded and said ''We'll take care of our sister and now let me go and get my doll for shopping...''

She went inside and just throw water on Riya... and she looked so funny...

I am having hard time controlling my laugh... than Riya started to run after Kave di... this will continue between them so I just went to take my shower...

When I come out after getting ready both the girls were having laugh on something...

I placed two cards in front of Riya and informed her ''One is mine and one is you know yours like princess of Khurana... you can use whichever you like...''

Kave di replied instead of Riya ''You just go now let us have our time...'' I nodded and left for office as I was having breakfast meeting...

During lunch hours Rehan came to my office...

He asked me ''So I think we should move to next step you know making our first payment.''

I smiled and said ''Hello to you too...'' he nod and told me ''Hello...''

I told him ''About that you have to ask Ruhi... she is in charge of this deal now...''

He asked ''Are you sure on her?'' Is he doubting my sister's ability? Also he doesn't know much about her so it can happen...

I nodded ''we both are trained same and she is trained to be my shadow so she is much smarter than me...''

He nodded and told me ''Fine so where is your shadow I don't see her!'' I told him to take a sit and I'll get Ruhi...

Then I called Ruhi...

Khush : Hiii Ruhi... Where are you?

Ruhi : Sorry bhai... I was out with Riya bhabhi, Kave di and nish... I know I have to be at office and I am on my way...

Khush : Yes but be careful as well.... bye

Than I went back to Rehan... ''She is one her way and it will take 5 to 10 minutes so wait she will come''

He just nodded and started to reply emails on his phone...

I also started to work on my laptop... And my next meeting call also started...

When I was in middle of call Ruhi came inside... Yes I have told her not to knock... she is the only one beside Abhay who enters without knocking.

She saw that I was on call so she waited there only... I saw Rehan staring and her she... she is just standing there...

Than I ended my call and spoke ''Now I am backing off from this deal Officially... whatever happens will be handled by Ruhi only from Shekhawat's and Kapoor's...''

Both nodded and than I asked ''How was the shopping?''

She replied ''I didn't buy anything but yah bhabhi did got herself a pretty dress... as for now bhabhi and di must be having their lunch and nish also left for somewhere...''

She knows I am anxious about Riya but I'll not ask directly that's why she replied that way... my lovely sister...

I nodded and told her ''You can take Rehan with you and you can discuss what to do... also do not forget about your lunch...'' she nodded and than left with Rehan and I went back to my work...

_____________________________

WILL RUHI FAIL IN THIS PROJECT?

_____________________________

What is best breakfast choice?