Chapter 2

Khush

I worked whole day without stopping. I couldn't get time for lunch as well but I don't mind. I like to keep my self busy so I can keep my mind sane.

It was around six when Abhay came inside my office. He walked in like he own this office and took sit after getting water bottle. I know it will be no use to tell them to knock so I just saved my energy.

He asked ''Did you had lunch?'' I can't lie to him so I just shook my head. He copied my actions and shook his head in disbelief. Than he said ''What yaar khush. This is your everyday thing.''

Now he will take my class so I try to reasoned with him ''Sorry Abhay. I will have early dinner. Ok?'' We kind of have this conversation daily so he just nodded. I know he is worried for me and Riya but I can't help it. Only work is keeping me sane now.

I was replying some emails while talking business with him. I asked him ''Tell me more about this hospital and owners.''

He put down his phone and said ''Their parents died last year in accident and now two brothers are owners of that hospitals. While elder one is having masters in Business, younger one is doctor. So they both have skills to run hospitals. They are smart but as they were never involved in hospital before so they are lacking experience.''

They have both the side knowledge. Cool. Experience we can guide them. There is no problem in that. Than Abhay continued ''While elder one Rehan is more mature and more experienced. Younger one Rohan does not have much experience as he just completed his MBBS 10 months ago.''

Ohhh. So they don't have that much experience. I have to check hospital and both brothers my self and I will today.

After that we both did our work for half and hour than we both reached top floor. Terrace. Chopper is waiting for us. It will fly us to Mumbai.

We both got on the chopper and left for Mumbai. We directly reached on top of hospital. It is main branch.

We both took elevator and to reach garage. As we reached parking where our cars where parked I thought to stay and check hospital ones.

I stopped at my car and said to Abhay ''You leave in your car to hotel and have rest. I have some work.'' I have to check hospital as patient.

He shook his head and said ''No. You are coming with me. We both will have dinner first after that you can go.'' We argued for some time but at the end he won. He knows how to make me agree.

I took driving seat and he took passenger side. We drove of to hotel and got to our own suits.

I worked on my macbook for some time till Abhay got freshen up and also ordered food. We both had our food talking business and other things. I have to use Kave di's name so he will leave me alone for a while. Than he left to his room to have nice long phone call with Kave di. God. They are cute couple. Please save them from every evil things.

I took shower and changed into denims and gray tshirts. I grab mask as well and left for hospital. Mask will help me to keep my identity.

I took security team's car as it is less attractive. I drive mindlessly for a while in this city of dreams and then reach the hospital.

I took appointment from reception for regular check up session. They assigned me to general doctor. I have gotten a cut on hand while I was visiting factory so I used that. More perfectly. Bandages needs to replace now.

I paid my bill. It is reasonable with how big this hospital is. I am not a person who believes in more charity. So for me it is reasonable. Any middle class man can also afford it.

I took directions from reception and I observed everything on my way. They have proper sign systems for every department. Nice.

Everyone is wearing their uniform. Good. I took my seat outside general department and wait for my turn.

When my turn came they called me inside and I sat there after giving my blood for test. As I was sitting I heard some of conversation.

Two female doctors were conversing about me and Abhay. Whole world knows about Abhay and Kave di's madness towards each other so I was main target of them.

I hate girls attention on me. So I just sat there trying to keep their talk out of my ears reach.

Than one more doctor in pink anarkali came and stood there with them. I couldn't see her face from where I was sitting but the other two doctors asked her ''Did you meet Khush Kapoor on your way doctor ?'' What they know I am in hospital?

Pink dress doctor shook her head and said ''He doesn't like to get this type of attention so don't do anything like flirting with him Tomorrow.'' Wow she do understand me.

Other two asked her ''How do you know that doctor?'' Ohh I also want to know that. How she does know that.

She started to stammer and said ''Ii... justttt... guessed. The way he stays away from every media attention and all.'' Ohh.....

Than one of the doctor asked doctor pink dress ''Why are you taking leave tomorrow? As you are best friends with Rehan sir and Rohan sir you will get chance to meet khush Kapoor.'' Doctor pink dress shook her head and said ''No. I don't want to meet him that's why I am taking leave tomorrow.''

Ohhhh. Am I that bad? I didn't know that someone will let go opportunity to meet me.

I was in my thoughts but I got my answers quite quickly as emergency case came and doctor pink dress turn to treat that patient.

I just watched her treating that small girl and I got my answer.

_____________________________

WHO IS DR.PINK DRESS?

TELL ME ABOUT KHUSH.... WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? IS HE KIND OF BADASS CEO OR SOFTIE LIKE 3 YEAR OLD KHUSH?

_____________________________

Back to knowing each other

My favorite subject chocolate is 5star.... what's yours?