Chapter 11

Nisha

I know when Riya bhabhi went away it affected everyone... Khush bhai started working too much in office... Ruhi also started to go with him and I was left alone...

I am happy that Riya bhabhi is back... Now everything will be good... I am more of designer part of studio and Ruhi is managment and designer both...

Breakfast is going good given to tension in the house and I am happy about it... but no god doesn't love me so that will not happen...

I saw Rehan bhai and Rohan calling for Riya bhabhi... Why he is talking to her...  Rohan didn't saw me there as he was busy talking with khush bhai and Riya bhabhi...

As soon as Riya bhabhi took them to garden for the talk... khush bhai explained about their visit...
What? Bhabhi was with them and....

I wanted to go away so I just mumbled something to Ruhi and went away...

As I entered my room I can see them through window...
I stood there only watching them...

I don't remember how long I stood there but when I went to design room studio of ours in house... on the way just beside studio I heard Rohan's voice coming from bhai's office...

When I reached in studio Ruhi reminded me about how I was slacking on my work and yes that is right... I am slacking on it...

If we work here Rohan may see me so I talked Ruhi in working at leaving room... they will not come out before lunch and even if they will they'll go to office... for lunch as well they'll go to direct dining room...

We started working and I lost my self in work...

Someone from behind me spoke ''Nice design Miss. Kapoor...'' I knew this voice...

Rohan... before I can anything Ruhi spoke ''That sill be best design Mr. Sharma as my nish is best designer of our studio..''

Rohan just laughed and said ''That I'll see and you should call me Rohan only after all you are yaya's family... also I loved it how you shut bhai's mouth...'' Ruhi just smiled and said ''Sure Rohan... come and sit here...''

Than he came in front and took his sit... I saw finally his face again... Same as before nothing has changed...

No... Nisha calm down... yahh calm down also I should not stay here... I told Ruhi ''I think Riya bhabhi is in kitchen I'll go and help her...'' and even before Ruhi can reply I went away...

When I reached kitchen I saw Riya bhabhi cooking... I asked her ''Bhabhi where are servants?'' Riya bhabhi smiled and said ''I am cooking lunch today... so I told them to do something else...''

I nodded and took glass of water to drink... I should help bhabhi... I asked her ''Bhabhi do you need help with anything?'' She replied ''God Nish you are savior today... can you make pulao? I have boiled rice but everything else is not done for pulao! Can you make it? I have to start with Kheer...''

I nodded and started cutting vegetables... we both worked while talking randomly...

When I was done with frying them I asked bhabhi ''What's on today's menu other than pulao and kheer?'' She replied ''Paneer kofta, roti, dal makhkhni, pulao and kheer with papad and all...''

I was done with my pulao and bhabhi has started with roti so I told her ''I'll set table while you finish this two...'' she agreed and I started to set everything on dining table...

Suddenly someone dragged me... Rohan has started to take me to garden while holding my hand...

I yelled at him ''What is this behavior Mr. Sharma? Leave my hand...'' he smirked and asked ''Really? Is it improper behavior miss Kapoor? Ohhh right sorry I mistook you with my nishu... you are not her you are THE NISHA KAPOOR... only daughter of Kabir and Shivani Kapoor...''

I chuckled at his accusations and replied ''Right Mr Sharma... I amd Nisha Kapoor and don't worry I am not coward or person who will lie about his Yaya'' and I run away from there to back in the house...

I saw Ruhi in dining room. She smiled at me and said ''Done with table? Everyone is coming for lunch...'' I nodded and we both went in the kitchen to help bhabhi to bring rotis and kheer...

Everyone come in no time and took their sit... I sat beside Ruhi on my usual sit and i avoided Rohan... I was just playing with my food but thank god no one noticed...

Everyone praised Riya bhabhi for food except Shurya uncle, Shikha aunty and Khush bhai...

Suddenly Ruhi asked everyone ''How's the pulao everyone? '' why she is asking for specific dish?

Before I can understand Rohan spoke while eating pulao ''Obviously it's best...'' and he stopped in middle while talking....

I widened my eyes in realization... Rehan Bhai asked him ''Why the obviousness Rohan?'' Ruhi also asked him ''Yah... it is cooked by Nish not Riya bhabhi so how is it obviously? ''

He scratched his neck and said ''Nothing much I just heard that it is cooked by Miss Kapoor and now she is yaya's sister in law than I should try to get along with them and all... that's why...''

What lame excuse... he is biggest idiot in the world but everyone bought it so I just started to eat hopping this lunch will finish fast...

As soon as lunch finished I got up and left to my room... i am planning to stay there till dinner or may be for more... until This duffer name Rohan is here...

I slept for hour and after that I started to work on designs in my room only...

Thank god no one disturbed me... I just hope everything will be ok... I am now in situation that I don't know how to handle...

_____________________________

WHAT IS BETWEEN ROHAN AND NISHA...?

WHY THEY BOTH ARE BEHAVING THIS WAY?

_____________________________

My hobby is to write and read...
What is all of your's hobbies?